Reveal: Meet my new bow!!!

sweetfacespout

inspiration nation
Mar 16, 2010
I finally did it :graucho: I was in Milan for a weekend trip (the Miu Miu store is amazing, so big and such a great selection of beautiful handbags and shoes) so I took my chance and got my first bow.

here she is:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Love her! Originally I intended to get a Mughetto bow, but the colour
looks so much different in real life and it just didn't suit me. I am not really a fan of grey and brown for me either. Then I saw 'Talco' (The SA said that's the name of the colour) and it's just perfect for me and my wardrobe.

I know that I'll probably need to baby my bow, as it's a very light colour but to me she's worth it :smile:

I got shoes too:
attachment.php

I was in desperate need of a nice pair of walking shoes
and these are so cute and soft.

Attachments

• miumiu1.jpg
    miumiu1.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 790
  • miumiu2.jpg
    miumiu2.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 740
  • miumiu3.jpg
    miumiu3.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 754
  • miumiu4.jpg
    miumiu4.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 785
Ooooh... that is gorgeous! Congrats on getting a new Bow! That is a beautiful soft colour. Divine! Love the shoes as well! What a great weekend trip... probably makes you want to go back again eh?! Yah!:nuts:

Ooooh... that is gorgeous! Congrats on getting a new Bow! That is a beautiful soft colour. Divine! Love the shoes as well! What a great weekend trip... probably makes you want to go back again eh?! Yah!:nuts:
Thaaanks :flowers: I would love to go back again but I spent all my money :P I really liked the colour because it was less shiny than the others.

Congratulation! I have exactly the same. :biggrin:
Thank u! That's cool, now we're bag twins :P

Girl, congratulation. The bag is beautiful and I think as long as you spray it with some leather protectant you won't have any problem. You are so lucky to be able to go to a Miu Miu shop. That's one of my new year's resolution, go to a Miu Miu shop.