Reveal! Medium PS1+ in Indigo!

jomjun

Apr 14, 2017
The FedEx guy dropped off my replacement PS1+ this afternoon. I literary was praying before I opened the package - really hope that it was in the Proenza Schouler bag and in a perfect condition, unlike the one NM sent me last week.

It was in the PS dust bag and looked brand new with tag and authentic card. *phew*! There's tiny little white mark in a corner but I think I can live with it since I got this bag 25% off on NM sale.

IMG_1494962442.578493.jpg

I was sure I'd commented on your new PS but maybe I never sent it, I usually multitask when I'm on here so it happens :smile:

Anyway, congratulations on your lovely new bag! I'm glad you were pleasantly "surprised" this time :flowers: I had a bit of a chock myself when I bought my PS Pouch some months ago so I know the sinking feeling when the reveal is not positive. Luckily that worked out perfectly too.
It looks great cross body. (I haven't "felt" this + leather yet so I don't know how it compares to the the "older" PS1 leather).

Reactions: jomjun
Reactions: jomjun
I was sure I'd commented on your new PS but maybe I never sent it, I usually multitask when I'm on here so it happens :smile:

Anyway, congratulations on your lovely new bag! I'm glad you were pleasantly "surprised" this time :flowers: I had a bit of a chock myself when I bought my PS Pouch some months ago so I know the sinking feeling when the reveal is not positive. Luckily that worked out perfectly too.
It looks great cross body. (I haven't "felt" this + leather yet so I don't know how it compares to the the "older" PS1 leather).

I know. My heart dropped when I opened the first package. I actually got rid of the little white mark using Magic Eraser! The leather feels thicker and more structure than the previous version, which I like. :heart: