LV +Vat question...

Hi everyone, I just made a purchase at Printemps Haussmann in August and filed for VAT refund. This is my first time applying for VAT, never did it before. I made a few purchases as well at other stores but already got the refund, except for the LV. Is it normal that it takes longer time than other purchases? I requested the refund to be credited to my husband's credit card but after almost 3 months, still there's no news. Please share your experience and what if after a while I still don't get a refund, where should I drop my comments/ complaints? Global tax or LV?
Thanks in advance! Really appreciate your thoughts...

I am also waiting for my Vat refund from Dublin. Turned in my receipt Oct 15th and still haven't received the refund. Also, it was a LV purchase. Anyone have any experiences with the Vat refund?

Contact Global Blue, you should have a Global Blue reciept with a reference number. They aim to process the refunds within 5 weeks, but if you've been waiting this long there might have been a problem with the form.

Spoke with Premier TaxFree and stated it should process on the Dec 8th. So instead of the 4-6 weeks its taking around 8 weeks. Thank goodness my paperwork wasn't lost. Don't give up hope. You should call to checkup.