Reveal: Marmont Sandals

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello!

I’ve been searching for a gold shoes that is comfortable and practical and tried many styles. Ended up with these beauties! My first Gucci item :love:

Marmont sandals owners, what are your thoughts on this one? It felt so comfortable in the boutique. Also, what are your thoughts on the color?

Thank you in advance.

5339727A-AD57-4984-9837-4CC2BDD07D12.jpeg

2. I've been on the fence about these. These are beautiful and can be worn with casual to elegant outfits.

XCCX likes this.
  3. Yes, I agree about their versatility. You know I’m a very (annoyingly) matchy matchy person and had the most difficult time finding a gold pair mainly because most brands now have this pale gold color as opposed to darker gold (which my brain wants to match to jewelry and some bags hardware lol) but something about the aged gold logo on this one makes it blend perfectly if that makes sense!

4. What a beautiful pair! Gold is always a great neutral colour that matches with everything.

XCCX likes this.
  5. Thank you! And yes it does... :love:

0371CEFC-C2C8-4D45-AB93-CB51E64FB41B.jpeg

6. They’re so beautiful :heart:

XCCX likes this.
  7. Thank you!

8. No idea on comfort but they sure are pretty. Glad you finally found your perfect gold shoes.

XCCX likes this.
  9. Thank you so much!

10. Lovely! are they true to size ?

XCCX likes this.
  11. They ran big for me. I’m usually 39.5 or 40 (mostly 40 in Valentino, YSL and CHANEL) and got these in 39. But my feet are narrow.

12. Love them!

XCCX likes this.
  13. Thank you!

14. So pretty!

XCCX likes this.
  15. Thank you!