Reveal: Madison Hobo in Cornflower.

sdh

Jan 8, 2012
I received the Madison Hobo the other day and I was not impressed. The leather was not as pebbly like my Chestnut and the finish was more matte. There is also an impression on it, like in the shape of a cellphone. It was like this as soon as I took it out of the wrapping. I sadly returned it. I only took one photo of it b/c I was just not impressed and wanted to return ASAP. The photo I took is not the greatest. I had to crop in order to upload it to this forum.

I am still waiting on my Bleecker embossed logo leather satchel in powder blue. I spoke to my SA today, and tracking has it set to arrive on Monday. I will post photos.

Attachments

• IMG_2002.jpg
    IMG_2002.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 815
Last edited:
I'm sorry you were disappointed. That stinks! I think the color is beautiful and I'm kind of liking this color when it's not too pebbly.... I do see the impression though! That's terrible! :sad:

I'm sorry you were disappointed. That stinks! I think the color is beautiful and I'm kind of liking this color when it's not too pebbly.... I do see the impression though! That's terrible! :sad:
It is a pretty color, I just tend to buy brown bags, over and over and over again!

Yeah the impression threw me off.

I did buy the Power blue Cooper, so I hope I have luck with that one! Will post on Monday!

It is a pretty color, I just tend to buy brown bags, over and over and over again!

I did buy the Power blue Cooper, so I hope I have luck with that one! Will post on Monday!

I know what you mean. You can go wrong with Coach's rich browns. Every time I show DH a bag I like in some color he isn't fond of, he shows me the chestnut and says he likes that color! :biggrin:

Will be looking for your post on Monday!

that's too bad. I would like to see how this blue compares with other blues. I have a cornflower Madison Hailey from several years ago. I think it is lighter than this one.

I saw the powder blue regular Pebbled Cooper in the store last weekend and the Cornflower is definitely darker than the powder blue and the washed Chambray from what I have seen other members post.

That impression in the leather is the outline of the pockets on the inside. It's from how the bags are packed flat. Mine had it too - actually all the ones I looked at did - but they fluffed out within a day of being carried.

I'm sorry it wasn't love!

I do the same thing with brown bags...I am addicted! The cornflower is pretty, but I really love your chestnut one!

I received the Madison Hobo the other day and I was not impressed. The leather was not as pebbly like my Chestnut and the finish was more matte. There is also an impression on it, like in the shape of a cellphone. It was like this as soon as I took it out of the wrapping. I sadly returned it. I only took one photo of it b/c I was just not impressed and wanted to return ASAP. The photo I took is not the greatest. I had to crop in order to upload it to this forum.

I am still waiting on my Bleecker embossed logo leather satchel in powder blue. I spoke to my SA today, and tracking has it set to arrive on Monday. I will post photos.
Sorry it didn't work out. I agree that this is not as pebbly as the chestnut but I do like this color.
Hopefully the Bleecker satchel will look better to you.

This color is beautiful - will you keep it long enough to see if the indentation goes away in a few days? Or maybe if you don't like the leather so much, you'd send it back anyway. Sorry it wasn't just what you'd hoped - I hate when that happens!

This color is beautiful - will you keep it long enough to see if the indentation goes away in a few days? Or maybe if you don't like the leather so much, you'd send it back anyway. Sorry it wasn't just what you'd hoped - I hate when that happens!
I already returned it. The more I looked at it, I realized I would not carry it as much as my Chestnut Madison. Oh well, on to the next one……:smile: