Reveal - Madison Cafe Carryall

cherry0017

Jan 15, 2013
Since I decided to slow down my bag purchase this year, I was taking time to choose which one to get for this spring. I was almost ready to buy Borough but then I found this bag! This bag was my least favorite when first spring bags came out last month. I thought it's a funny looking bag until ....... just 2 weeks ago when I tried it on at FP store.
It is simply beautiful.I love Parchment color and gold hardware combination.
White is one of the boldest color but also most versatile too. It goes well with any color of outfit!

It is super light weight, same gorgeous thick leather as Phoebe.
Perfect strap length for both as satchel or shoulder bag.

Attachments

• cafe0.JPG
    cafe0.JPG
    241.5 KB · Views: 1,180
  • cafe1.JPG
    cafe1.JPG
    238.6 KB · Views: 1,211
  • cafe2.JPG
    cafe2.JPG
    309.7 KB · Views: 1,126
This is just stunning! I'm usually not a gold hardware fan but it is just gorgeous with this color. And the darker piping is just a beautiful accent. I haven't paid much attention to this one either. Isn't it funny how the right color just makes a bag pop. Enjoy her, she's really pretty! Got to look this one up now....:smile:

It reminded me of Phoebe first but I realized it's very different.
I am not a Phoebe fan(no offence!) as I can not deal with two exact same size compartment.
This one has one big zipper main compartment in the middle. The front compartment has pockets for phones and pen. And third compartment has zipper on top.

I am so not good at using compartment so I use just main compartment and front pocket for phones. The third compartment with zipper is just a decoration for me.LOL
I love this beautiful straight gold line of zipper on top!

It has structure and it doesn't paddle at all even nothing inside. I like the soft leather bags but keeps its shape.

Attachments

• cafe3.JPG
    cafe3.JPG
    283.6 KB · Views: 1,095
  • cafe4.JPG
    cafe4.JPG
    273.3 KB · Views: 1,123
Last edited:
Lastly, a few mod shots. I am 5'2".
I saw a few comments that it is a formal bag but I would totally wear with my casual clothes with it. :biggrin:

Thank you for letting me share!

Attachments

• cafe5.JPG
    cafe5.JPG
    264.8 KB · Views: 1,197
  • cafe7.JPG
    cafe7.JPG
    256.1 KB · Views: 1,125
  • cafe8.JPG
    cafe8.JPG
    232.9 KB · Views: 1,164
I never even gave this bag a second look... Until now! It is absolutely gorgeous in parchment!! With the gold hardware! Agh! Love! And it looks fantastic on you!! Do you find the straps stay on your shoulder relatively easy?? Or do they slip?

This is just stunning! I'm usually not a gold hardware fan but it is just gorgeous with this color. And the darker piping is just a beautiful accent. I haven't paid much attention to this one either. Isn't it funny how the right color just makes a bag pop. Enjoy her, she's really pretty! Got to look this one up now....:smile:

Thank you! Totally agree! sometimes the style and color goes perfectly well and you fall in love with it.

Beautiful bag! It's looks gorgeous with the gold hardware. Enjoy her! :smile:
Thank you! I am a gold hardwear person and love it!:biggrin:

I never even gave this bag a second look... Until now! It is absolutely gorgeous in parchment!! With the gold hardware! Agh! Love! And it looks fantastic on you!! Do you find the straps stay on your shoulder relatively easy?? Or do they slip?
Thank you! The straps stay on my shoulder very well and comfortable.

Since I decided to slow down my bag purchase this year, I was taking time to choose which one to get for this spring. I was almost ready to buy Borough but then I found this bag! This bag was my least favorite when first spring bags came out last month. I thought it's a funny looking bag until ....... just 2 weeks ago when I tried it on at FP store.
It is simply beautiful.I love Parchment color and gold hardware combination.
White is one of the boldest color but also most versatile too. It goes well with any color of outfit!

It is super light weight, same gorgeous thick leather as Phoebe.
Perfect strap length for both as satchel or shoulder bag.

She's beautiful. This is the one I will probably order later this week. Thanks so much for sharing.