Reveal MAC Black Ink GM

bxvixen

O.G.
Nov 24, 2008
Just bought this on Monday from Ebay Seller has 4 more available.
I had a black cat GM mac that I gave to my mother in law. I'm on the fence about this leather. The leather seems light weight and not as durable. The bag itself even seems lighter.

Anyone have familiar with the ink leather please let me know how it is holding up? I think the GM hardware is the new gm. Dont really notice a big difference I would have to get my mother in laws mac and compare.

This bag has the small nipple type feet as opposed to the roundish larger ones.

Opinions please???

Lisette

Attachments

• IMG_1773.jpg
    IMG_1773.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 255
  • IMG_1774.jpg
    IMG_1774.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_1775.jpg
    IMG_1775.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 205
  • IMG_1778.jpg
    IMG_1778.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_1779.jpg
    IMG_1779.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 160
I love it! I have no experience with the black ink leather, so I can't help you there. Does the chain feel lighter weight? I know the MACs I got from the OSS had a lighter weight chain.

I was really confused as to which one to buy from the seller. I like the leather on the one you bought but I wanted GM hardware. So the hardware won. I'm just iffy on this leather.

Funny, I was the exact opposite! I love the look of the ink leather but I really wanted silver hw. I will post pics of mine here when I get it; I might actually get it today...

^I agree. I personally am liking the lighter leathers (as long as they are just as durable).

This mac is HOLY GORGEOUSNESS though!! I love the round gunmetal feet :love:

The leather is definitely soft, just feels thinner and lighter weight than the black cat leather on the other mac I had. I like the look of this one it's more young, sleek and flirty. If that makes any sense. I'm definitely keeping it. I don't want my small collection to be all the same leathers.