Reveal MAC Black Ink GM

Thanks for posting pics of this gorgeous bag! I've been debating a purchase for it myself; that auction has been on my "watching" list. It looks great! But I understand the concern with the leather. I don't mind lightweight, but am concerned about durability. For instance, my FIG studded MAB is lightweight but durable. But the new DG that came on my Benji's wallet seemed pretty fragile. I'm curious to see how this leather compares....

That is exactly how I feel. I don't like to be worried about my bag. I'm the kind of person that likes to enjoy wearing my stuff. I like to own my things not my things own me. Then you are a slave being extra careful and with 2 kids my focus is on them not on my bag. Hopefully the bag wears well and lasts. Do you know what the warranty/guarantee on RM stuff? If it breaks? Lose a stud? Just wondering.

That is exactly how I feel. I don't like to be worried about my bag. I'm the kind of person that likes to enjoy wearing my stuff. I like to own my things not my things own me. Then you are a slave being extra careful and with 2 kids my focus is on them not on my bag. Hopefully the bag wears well and lasts. Do you know what the warranty/guarantee on RM stuff? If it breaks? Lose a stud? Just wondering.

I think if its anything like the old school Dark Grey..(thinner like yours)..it will be just fine...its thinner but not delicate to me. I want to be able to use my bags too...I can't have a high maintenance one..it would make me insane!

Oooh it's gorgeous!!! I need another black MAC like I need a hole in the head but I want it anyway, lol!!!

As far as leather, my Teal and Distressed Brown MACs are pretty lightweight but I haven't had an issue with either as far as durability.

Thank you so much ladies, for reassuring me on the leather and on all the compliments.

bxvixen - I am jealous of yours! I got the one with silver HW from the same seller and the leather is thin and very smooshy, but it's very matte. Yours looks like it has a sheen to it, which I prefer. I just really wanted the silver HW...now I wonder if I should have ordered the black ink....

Mine has the hexagonal feet and blue dot lining.

Attachments

• IMG00308-20100325-1659.jpg
    IMG00308-20100325-1659.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG00309-20100325-1700.jpg
    IMG00309-20100325-1700.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG00310-20100325-1701.jpg
    IMG00310-20100325-1701.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG00311-20100325-1701.jpg
    IMG00311-20100325-1701.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 84
bxvixen - I am jealous of yours! I got the one with silver HW from the same seller and the leather is thin and very smooshy, but it's very matte. Yours looks like it has a sheen to it, which I prefer. I just really wanted the silver HW...now I wonder if I should have ordered the black ink....

Mine has the hexagonal feet and blue dot lining.

While I like the Ink MAC, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this one! I have been soooo good about not ordering it, but your pics are not helping!

I prefer matte leather unless it's a patent bag of course, and yours looks awesome! I was only concerned about the "smoosh" factor...I like smooshy bags.

I want your bag! :P