Reveal MAC Black Ink GM

bxvixen

O.G.
Nov 24, 2008
Just bought this on Monday from Ebay Seller has 4 more available.
I had a black cat GM mac that I gave to my mother in law. I'm on the fence about this leather. The leather seems light weight and not as durable. The bag itself even seems lighter.

Anyone have familiar with the ink leather please let me know how it is holding up? I think the GM hardware is the new gm. Dont really notice a big difference I would have to get my mother in laws mac and compare.

This bag has the small nipple type feet as opposed to the roundish larger ones.

Opinions please???

Lisette

Attachments

Belle79

O.G.
Jan 25, 2010
CT
WOW, it's gorgeous. I ordered one with Silver HW from the same seller - I hope it's just as nice! :nuts:

bxvixen

O.G.
Nov 24, 2008
WOW, it's gorgeous. I ordered one with Silver HW from the same seller - I hope it's just as nice! :nuts:
I was really confused as to which one to buy from the seller. I like the leather on the one you bought but I wanted GM hardware. So the hardware won. I'm just iffy on this leather.

Code Blue

O.G.
Nov 23, 2008
It's gorgeous! I love the leather! And personally, I prefer the rounded feet on my MACs. Congrats!

beemer

Jan 24, 2008
I love it! I have no experience with the black ink leather, so I can't help you there. Does the chain feel lighter weight? I know the MACs I got from the OSS had a lighter weight chain.

bxvixen

O.G.
Nov 24, 2008
It's not the chain it's the bag that feels lighter. I guess that's a good thing. Who really like to carry a heavy bag. LOL

Belle79

O.G.
Jan 25, 2010
CT
I was really confused as to which one to buy from the seller. I like the leather on the one you bought but I wanted GM hardware. So the hardware won. I'm just iffy on this leather.
Funny, I was the exact opposite! I love the look of the ink leather but I really wanted silver hw. I will post pics of mine here when I get it; I might actually get it today...

Desi

O.G.
Dec 19, 2007
Alpharetta, GA
^I agree. I personally am liking the lighter leathers (as long as they are just as durable).

This mac is HOLY GORGEOUSNESS though!! I love the round gunmetal feet :love:

Lynnia

Eureka
Mar 11, 2008
I love the round feet too! That's a must for me.

I love the look of the leather. Does it feel soft?

beemer

Jan 24, 2008
I can't stop staring at your pics! :love: Would you mind meausuring the length of the chain on yours? Like from the tip of one hook to the other?

bxvixen

O.G.
Nov 24, 2008
The leather is definitely soft, just feels thinner and lighter weight than the black cat leather on the other mac I had. I like the look of this one it's more young, sleek and flirty. If that makes any sense. I'm definitely keeping it. I don't want my small collection to be all the same leathers.