REVEAL: Louis Vuitton at my door!

lesliekortes

Jul 5, 2014
On Friday I had a FedEx delivery and I was thinking, "Oh shoot, what did I order now?!" I accepted the large box that was addressed to me and decided to open it. And inside was the Soffi I had been dreaming of!! Apparently those hints to my hubby were well received :biggrin: He totally surprised me!!

I love her and she looks FAB on!! So now the big question... which wallet to go with her?? I'm using my Monogram Emilie wallet, but it almost doesn't look right with Azur. Something in Azur, Multicolor or maybe Vernis?? I'm open to some suggestions!!

iozs74.jpg

I am also contemplating a wallet for my first azur bag. I have NF MM and I'm thinking either Sarah azur new model or a pop of color ie Vernis Cerise coming out soon.
I'm leaning towards Sarah azur new model as I definitely need an azur wallet in my collection for more azur bags in the future

Beautiful! Congratulations! How nice of your husband! I actually use my Mono Emilie in my DA bags all of the time! I don't like to switch wallets though!

Wow what a great Hubby! You must be thrilled with your Soffi. It's a lovely handbag. When I got my first Azur handbag, I went out on to the secondary market and got me an Illustre Azur Zippy Wallet.

You might look around the pre-loved market for an Azur wallet to match. Good luck and enjoy your wonderful gift! ;)

Thanks for making me smile today! Congrats to your husband for managing to surprise you, quite stealthy! Great bag choice, looks lovey on you. As for the wallet choice..I would venture to say get the vernis wallet... IMHO, it's something you handle a lot. My concern would be the light stitching on the azur wallet, along with the lighter color...seems to me the vernis with colored stitching would not sure dirt, as opposed to the azur with lighter thread. I have the azur artsy and milla, but I try to be mindful to not touch the stitched areas so as to not dirty/darken it up. Besides, would be nice with a pop of color. Enjoy your new bag!

On Friday I had a FedEx delivery and I was thinking, "Oh shoot, what did I order now?!" I accepted the large box that was addressed to me and decided to open it. And inside was the Soffi I had been dreaming of!! Apparently those hints to my hubby were well received :biggrin: He totally surprised me!!

I love her and she looks FAB on!! So now the big question... which wallet to go with her?? I'm using my Monogram Emilie wallet, but it almost doesn't look right with Azur. Something in Azur, Multicolor or maybe Vernis?? I'm open to some suggestions!!

iozs74.jpg

How sweet! You look so happy. Congrats on your beautiful new bag!