Reveal: Linen Zucca Baguette & Cosmetic Bag

Elyssabeth

Mercury
O.G.
Jan 30, 2006
Fendi linen zucca baguette purchased September 2011 and case purchased October 2011. I purchased the baguette for occasions when I don't need to carry much. I am a sucker for the Fendi zucca print. I would not want a bag with the zucca print on the outside but I love it on the inside of bags and on the outside of small accessories.

Attachments

• bags 009.jpg
    bags 009.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 329
  • bags 010.jpg
    bags 010.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 288
  • bags 011.jpg
    bags 011.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 241
  • bags 008.jpg
    bags 008.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 205
Love the baguette!! Especially the buckle!

I wish I didn't carry so much junk so I could use baguettes as everyday purses!

That's the only downside to the bag -- can't carry much in it. But I did buy it for those times when I'm only carrying a few items. I'm going out of town and debating if I should take this bag or my peekaboo. I love my peekaboo but really don't want to deal with a large bag on vacation.

That's the only downside to the bag -- can't carry much in it. But I did buy it for those times when I'm only carrying a few items. I'm going out of town and debating if I should take this bag or my peekaboo. I love my peekaboo but really don't want to deal with a large bag on vacation.

I say bring both! Heck, you can carry your baguette IN your peekaboo!

I always bring a baguette/pochette with me on trips, in case I go out at night. The peekaboo makes a great travel bag for the plane.

I say bring both! Heck, you can carry your baguette IN your peekaboo!

I always bring a baguette/pochette with me on trips, in case I go out at night. The peekaboo makes a great travel bag for the plane.

Thanks. I actually did think about putting the baguette in the peekaboo. And using the peekaboo as a travel bag is a good idea. I can use it instead of a back pack.

I'll probably end up taking both with me because I'll miss the other while I'm gone. I've gotten used to staring at the peekaboo every night. If it's not with me I may panic! haha