REVEAL! Limited Edition cuteness inside.. ^_^

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thanks so much everyone :balloon: - i still have not yet figured this multi-quote/reply action as yet X_X lol! :panic:

2. stunning congrats :smile:

3. Oh my goodness these are soo cute! I love the Murakami designs. :smile: I have the Cherry blossom pochette.

4. Thank you so much! ^_^ yes, Murakami is my very fav. i decided to only collect his collab's in ways of LV as both downsize and only true loves, lol. so lucky for you having the pochette >.<! my next aim is to get cherry blossom pieces actually :lol:

5. So true! The Murakami designs always bring a smile to my face. You must get the cherry blossom designs! :smile: My second fave are the Illustre designs.

6. so true! nothing but happy even if some of his normal art a little creepy...lol. cute creepy though! xD illustre is beautiful indeed. my 2nd fav would probably be stephan sprouse but not enough tdf (*.*)

7. Congratulations and thanks for sharing:smile:)

8. Thanks @_@! ..and you are welcome xD Here is a current picture of all my LV Murakami collection!

[​IMG]

Pictured here is l-r: cerises sac plat (strap i have for it not shown); ceries speedy 25; mc noir PTI; mc speedy 30 blanche; mc pochette noir (i use as cosmetic case); MOCA hands PMR; mc eye love you sac retro blanche; panda pochette and MOCA chibi kinoko SRA in mono ^_^

I sold my MC Noir speedy 30 to a best friend and traded away my Monogramoflauge speedy 35 and cerises PMR (I will buy these again one day - i miss it now haha T_T) Now i must get some cherry blossoms, cosmic blossom, hands NF and my ultimate dream for one day - LE Murakami Onion Head jewelry box *_* I will dream...:girlsigh: some more mc SLGs don't hurt either :3

close-ups...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and here are some of my murakami dolls l-r: frazzled kai kai; flower cushion; black dokuro!!!

[​IMG]

and that is all, goodnight....~_~ xD

[​IMG]

:heart:

9. Both are super cute! Great finds :smile: congrats!!!

10. Congratulations!

11. Congrats on both~!!

12. Thanks ladies! :flowers:

13. Gorgeous collection

14. Thanks! \o/ . ..and reminded me to make a new collection thread soon lol :lol:

15. I LOVE your EYE LOVE bag! The water spots will fade with use (exposure to sun) and you can also buff in a light leather moisturizer to even things out.