REVEAL: leather jacket

cookie888

Apr 18, 2009
I was at Bicester Village at the weekend (my yearly visit) and wasn't looking for anything to buy (don't all stories like this start that way...hehe!)

I've always wanted a leather jacket with buttons as I don't like the zip options on the high street and when I saw this I fell in love instantly!

Attachments

• burberryjacket.jpg
    burberryjacket.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 1,025
And here's my mod pic. Sorry for the wet hair!

By the way, my visit to Bicester was great (I usually find something every time I go there!). The best moment was seeing the queue outside Prada! Full off chinese people. I queued up to see what all the fuss was about and the shelves were practically empty!

It used to be quite quaint & local, but it's now full of tourists with busloads every hour. You still get lots of bargains and I still love the buzz of the place

Attachments

• burberryjacketmod.jpg
    burberryjacketmod.jpg
    192.1 KB · Views: 645
I was at Bicester Village at the weekend (my yearly visit) and wasn't looking for anything to buy (don't all stories like this start that way...hehe!)

I've always wanted a leather jacket with buttons as I don't like the zip options on the high street and when I saw this I fell in love instantly!
Wow!
That is a lovely Burberry Jacket!
I went to Bicester about 4 weeks ago and wasn't so lucky in my finds.

Congrats it's a beauty! How much was it if you don't mind me asking?

I know what you mean about the bus loads of Chinese tourists... The last time I was in the bicester Burberry outlet, I was debating about a wool coat and it was literally snatched out of my hands by a Chinese lady and her daughter. The SA helping me was flabbergasted and she tried to get the manager to intervene, unfortunately the Chinese basically ignored them and proceeded to purchase it. I was a little upset but the staff were really really nice in locating the last piece for me in storage.

Sorry for the little sidetrack! I absolutely love your jacket, I think it's a classic and wear it in good health!