Reveal: last purchases in France

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Well... all good things come to an end eventually and my trip to France will be over in just a few days. I had an amazing time and I was able to pick up some great pieces thanks to my wonderful SA.
    image.jpeg
    Introducing my new Noé Marin Stripes in cuir Épi. This is a very special bag: only a few were produced. Of course, this is not for everyone, but I completely fell in love with this classic LV shape, a twist on the Sac Marin and the Sac Noé.
    image.jpeg
    The cuir Épi used on this bag is much more supple than the traditional Épi. It is lined in dark blue microfiber and features a Défilé tag.

I also picked up this Agenda GM in monogram canvas that my SA ordered. I am going to sell my MM and adopt this larger format.
    image.jpeg
    Finally, I picked up these gorgeous sneakers in cuir Épi, even if I am not sure how these will wear in the long run. They look awesome!
    image.jpeg
    And here is a picture with my other purchases earlier during this trip!
    image.jpeg
    Apparently blue is my favorite color this summer! :tup:
    Thank you for letting me share with all my TPF friends!
    :wave:

OVW, gottabagit, L4lou and 24 others like this.
  2. So sorry your time in France is coming to an end but clearly you have some fantastic pieces to remind you of this trip! I love all the pieces! [emoji7]

Let us know how this epi sneakers wear--they are stunning!

Thank you for sharing these uncommon and gorgeous pieces with us! [emoji4]

fabuleux likes this.
  3. Congratulations on such a big haul! Love all your pieces, especially the Noé Marin Stripes.

fabuleux likes this.
  4. Congrats ...stunning purchases and lovely memento's of your trip:smile:

fabuleux likes this.
  5. Your pieces are stunning. Great choices.

fabuleux likes this.
  6. Nice! Love the cuir epi!

fabuleux likes this.
  7. Wow, what an amazing collection Fabuleux!! It's really nice to see some special and different pieces from LV, I'm sure you'll get a lot of use out of them all. Have a safe trip home :smile:

fabuleux likes this.
  8. Great haul!!! Amazing collection!

fabuleux likes this.
  9. Wow if your trip has been as good as the LV's you have acquired you must have had an awesome time. Congratulations and safe journey back.

fabuleux likes this.
  10. Beautiful pieces, thank you for sharing with us. Enjoy them all!

fabuleux likes this.
  11. Wow...great. I Love blue ever....congrats and enjoy it:tup:

fabuleux likes this.
  12. That bag is absolutely stunning!!! I was in complete awe the first time I saw it. Congratulations on all of your pieces!!

fabuleux likes this.
  13. What a way to go out with a bang! Love that GM planner so much!

fabuleux likes this.
  14. Gorgeous I love the unique two way features of the bag. Safe journey home:tup:

fabuleux likes this.
  15. I love the sneakers! :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:

fabuleux likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice