Reveal: Kristin leather satchel #14782 silver/chalk @ comparison pics

IT is so beautiful. I love the silver hardware with the chalk leather. Is it a very heavy bag? Is it similar in weight to the sabrina? You have some very beautiful bags!

Thanks for the compliment! Light colored Coachs are fantastic.

Weight wise, Kristin feels just a little bit heavier than the Sabrina. Everything that fits into Sabrina fit into this bag.

Pretty! I love the lining. Are you going to dress it up with any scarves or fobs? This bag could have a lot of different looks depending on what you accessorize it with.

Pretty! I love the lining. Are you going to dress it up with any scarves or fobs? This bag could have a lot of different looks depending on what you accessorize it with.

oh....didn't think about that! SO many scarves come to mind. A Legacy striped scarf would look great!

Congrats on your new satchel!!! It is beautiful. I really like the chalk and yellow colors.... ENJOY!

Gorgeous! Thank you so much for the size comparison pics. I can't see this bag irl at my store because it isn't a flagship store. They will have to order for me.

I have been concerned about size. I always felt like the small sabrina was just a bit too small and the large was too large. Do you think there is any extra room in the Kristin compared to the sabrina? Or is it worse because it's 2 pockets? Of course, I think part of the reason sabrina felt so small is because of the sides being clipped down.