Reveal - Kristin Leather Hobo (smaller one)

Feb 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
I la-la-love this purse -- and not only because my name is Kristen and thus have a fun time showing off my "Little Hobo Kristin," :biggrin: but also because I've been looking for something that can be both a shoulder bag and a cross body and suit my small stature (I'm 5'2").

Anyway, I am new to this forum -- I actually found it while trying to find some opinions re:what colour purse to buy. I ended up taking home the taupe and then exchanging it for the peach and then exchanging that one for this beautiful black one.

toby11

O.G.
Feb 23, 2009
Dallas
:welcome2: Lovely bag, congrats! It's always hard to decide on color, I'm getting the peach later this week, it's such a wonderful style.

Aug 24, 2009
Wow...that bag looks fantastic on you!! It's the perfect ratio! And, I must say, I love the slouch--I'm a slouch bag girl, myself!

mayhurst

O.G.
Aug 19, 2008
That bag looks like it was made for you...perfect choice on the style and color!

sandc

likes giraffes
Sep 16, 2009
Love the bag. It's perfect for you! I bought the turqoise one, but only because I have a black satchel on the way. If the satchel isn't all I think it will be, I will be exchanging the turquiose hobo for the black one you have. I keep thinking about how great the black one looks!

Dec 1, 2008
Ooh, I like it! Thanks for the modeling pics, the bag looks awesome on you (reminds me of a dressier parker hippie or something). :tup:

Maes

Sep 23, 2009
Miami, fl
Ohhh I'm so confused now! I want the black or the peach!! Can't decide

congrats for getting the pretty hobo.

ecj*waxy

O.G.
Sep 8, 2009
Welcome!!! Very pretty bag! I was thinking the same thing as some of the others...love the slouch! It looks great as a shoulder bag and cross body. Enjoy!