Reveal: Julia Medium Hobo in Acorn

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Found this beauty at the Macy's VIP sale today. Looooove. :love:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I've never seen this style before... It is absolutely gorgeous!! [emoji7] congrats!

3. Thanks. The MK SA said they just got these in this week. There is also a Julia satchel that is gorgeous.

4. I've never seen this style either. It's beautiful! What color is this?

5. What a beauty! I've seen this style online and really liked it. You loving it?

6. Thanks. It's called "acorn." Very similar to luggage color. (I thought it was luggage.)

7. I absolutely love the style and the leather. I'm finding that it's a bit on the small side, though. I'm trying to decide if that will bother me. :biggrin:

8. Omg, this is ablutely gorgeous!!! My style! Enjoy it!

9. Thanks!

10. Oops, just noticed I mistyped... 'absolutely' :biggrin:

11. Very nice!!! I love hobo bags....:smile:

12. The leather looks nice and smooshy! [emoji7]

13. That is lovely!

14. Thanks, all. Unfortunately, I decided to exchange her as she is a little bit smaller than I like. I swapped her today for the Julia satchel and the new small wallet.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. The satchel is beautiful! Could you please do me a huge favour and show the interior, or just describe it, also what it fits? Thank you so much in advance!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice