Reveal + is it difficult to get?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just received my friend's call and he got me a red (new 2012 Fw limited color) regular trio in Europe.

I m used to be a birkin-sole user, until I met Celine. I just know that in Hong Kong( where I currently live), it has waiting list for some sharp and limited colors for trio. I m curious to know if trio is that rare over the world?

I will upload the photos after I have received it. Thanks in advance:smile:

2. Hello there Halothane!

Congrats on your new bag!!! IMO, trio-colour combo is very much sought after! Looking forward to the photos!

3. I tried on a GIANT oversize burgundy trio in Pacific Place the other day!! :lol: It was so cute. None of the three compartments are detachable though.

Looking forward to your reveal :biggrin:

4. The store in Sogo has almost every colour available in HK. It is probably because that store is small and the traffic is lighter than other stores. U don't hv to wait before u can get one.

5. Reading this thread makes me so HK sick! I am more jealous of you all being in HK then the bag :roflmfao:

6. The store in Paris also has trio in a few colours for sale. At least 3 different colours IIRC. I have a vermillion trio in large too and it looks exactly like red. Love the trio!!

7. I also saw quite a few trio in Tst store.

8. Yes, Trio is relatively easier to get in HK.

9. Thanks for your information, I do know there are a few but I am only looking for royal blue and red.

I just discovered it is 25% cheaper in Europe and hong kong. :P