REVEAL! I'm So Excited!

HauteMama

O.G.
Sep 22, 2006
I do have one Michael by Michael Kors bag that I purchased long ago, but the newer bags by Michael Kors are amazing in comparison to previous lines. He's REALLY stepped up his game, and the current bags are gorgeous. I've been eyeing a new one and finally could resist no longer.

P1060754.jpg

This picture is probably as true to color as I can get. I originally wanted the black, in either the regular leather or the patent, but when I saw them in person the grey was so much more appealing. And since I've purchased three pairs of grey boots this season, I figured the bag will match my wardrobe.

P1060767.jpg

P1060770.jpg

The chain strap is just the perfect length, and the size - while small - holds more than it might appear. It easily holds my full size zip-around wallet in addition to a brush, cell phone and lip gloss. If I skip the brush and the case, I could put my sunglasses in it, but I'll gladly leave the sunnies in the car to carry this one!

P1060757.jpg

I'm drooling. seriously. I wants it badly!! What is it called exactly (so I can stalk it online)?

It is called the Hamilton Quilted Small Flap bag - MICHAEL Michael Kors. But the grey colour doesn't seem to be offered online at either MK or Macy's. I bought the bag at Macy's though, and they also had it in white/cream (in addition to the black, black patent and red offered online).

I will try to get modeling pics later today.