REVEAL--I'm officially BANNED!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Well, after hearing about all of the new stuff that's showing up at the outlets and seeing some fantastic reveals, I decided to do a little bit of ebay shopping. Well, much to my surprise, I found one of the bags that I've wanted since it was at the boutique. So, I placed my bid and won it at a price that was actually below outlet prices! I usually don't do reveals and just go right to the pics, but I'm switching things up a bit tonight. Anybody want to play? Here's the first clue.......

[​IMG]

2. I'd say peyton... but unless it's python peyton.... dunno...

3. hmmmmm.... does kind of look Peyton shaped.

4. yay i made it!!!! :popcorn:

5. Ooh, a live reveal! I always miss these.

6. Sorry, I got distracted! Okay, it's not a Peyton. Here's the next pic.

[​IMG]

7. :popcorn:

8. I have no idea!

9. Hamptons Vintage Hobo? In mineral? the one I used to have that didn't work on my shoulders?

10. that's a pretty big O ring. Maybe Zoe or carly?

11. Hmmmm big circle hardware like my butterfly tote... but light for big strip. Zoe???

12. XL Zoe in parchment? Grey? Light blue?

13. Nope, nope and nope. Here's another clue.

[​IMG]

14. man im no good at these!!!!! cricket? bonnie? LOL seriously i have no clue

15. Me neither, I rarely get one right!