[Reveal] I'm moving into BV World~

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I think mine is a brick :smile: Thanks

thank you lvdreamer :smile:

2. Welcome to BV and to the BV subforum, fufu. You did well. Thank you for sharing your BV with us!

3. jburgh: thank you for your kind words ^^

4. Love your BV purchases. This is my first ever Purseforum post, and I am just learning and falling in love with BV. It all started last year when I went LV crazy and bought way too many bags (Sofia Coppola, Epi Alma, Mahina XL, etc), before discovering the Hermes. I bought the Hermes Massai and now I'm realizing that BV is gorgeous! I think I need a 12-step program!! :smile:

5. Congrats:smile:)

6. Can you post some more pics of your Shadow Brick? I am interested in getting one. 😍

7. I love that shade of red! Congrats!

8. That is the smaller brick bag right? How long ago did you get that bag? I would love to find the small brick bag in shadow. The larger one is on the website. Love both your bags.

9. Gorgeous bag and bracelet! I just bought the same bracelet in electric blue.....so comfortable and cute looking. Love the color on yours!