Reveal...... I got an Antigona

Nov 9, 2010
Hi I originally wanted a croc embossed Antigona but there all sold out in black & then I decided on Orange but I have a Vermillon Celine Mini which has orange undertones....... I went to Selfridges last night to look at the lizard embossed but as soon as I saw this colour I loved it although I'm not sure of the exact colour but the SA said it was more of a Royal blue/Cobalt blue.

54A8FABD-B218-4018-B583-5DA05A0825E6-2386-0000012715A6EA90.jpg

2BC3212F-98F1-4F52-B120-EC79A652D41F-2386-0000012720D888CD.jpg

Congrats and what a beautiful color! The antigona is definitely on my wishlist! Do you find it heavy or bulky? How tall are you, if you don't mind me asking? I've tried on the small and the medium antigona over and over and just can't make up my mind between the two lol

Congrats and what a beautiful color! The antigona is definitely on my wishlist! Do you find it heavy or bulky? How tall are you, if you don't mind me asking? I've tried on the small and the medium antigona over and over and just can't make up my mind between the two lol

5ft 4.....I couldn't decide between the small & the medium both are stunning which ever one you choose.

designerdiva40 said:
Hi I originally wanted a croc embossed Antigona but there all sold out in black & then I decided on Orange but I have a Vermillon Celine Mini which has orange undertones....... I went to Selfridges last night to look at the lizard embossed but as soon as I saw this colour I loved it although I'm not sure of the exact colour but the SA said it was more of a Royal blue/Cobalt blue.

Congrats! Love the color!

cobalt blue was my HG color last year and it looks like they made it again this year for the antigona. you look great in that outfit, definitely attention getting...congrats. you made an awesome choice!

Last edited: