*Reveal!* I finally joined the Balenciaga club!

AliciaDA

Aug 25, 2011
I have been wanting a Balenciaga for years now and I finally took the plunge! I figure after getting married, having a baby, and buying a house it was finally time to spoil myself!!

So we drove to Barney's (which is two hours away!) and I finally did it :smile: I also picked myself up something unexpected... Go big or go home right?! Ha ha!

image-4188024766.jpg

I was set on getting a city for so long! But when I tried on this Classic Velo in Lagon, I knew this was my bag!! I love how versatile it is, especially now that I have a baby!! I can't wait to wear her out :smile:

image-1586890571.jpg

After I literally bought and packaged up my Velo, my DH and I were walking out and I thought to myself "Hell, I might as well get a wallet too!" Haha. Next thing you know I bought this baby. I really loved the holiday classic pearly pink color and this was even my next choice for a bag, so I settled on a wallet so I could have both colors I loved :biggrin: Both are very different in color and don't match at all, but I love them anyway :smile:

I'm so excited to finally join the club!!

PinkPeonies said:
Congrats! They're both so gorgeous. I use that little piece of leather to sometimes test cleaning products on what I'm about to use on my bag.

OMG! That's genius!! Thank you for the tip!

And congrats to the OP on her beautiful goodies