REVEAL - I CANNOT CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT!!!

Here is my all black beauty :loveeyes::hbeat::love:

View attachment 3613948
She sure is an absolute ✨BEAUTY✨ Bother Free!! ❤️ Many Congratulatuons !!! ❤️

I pre-ordered this beauty myself and quite hesitantly declined upon arrival :sad:, especially since I have the most major "milestone" handbag acquired this month and one handbag in the queue to purchase in the very near future. Yet seeing this ✨lovely✨ in your Reveal, I am SO excited for you!!

May I live vicariously through you with not only this ✨gem✨, but also your jumbo pink lamb with SHW :love:, as "she" was "the one that got away" from me last year, and sadly that one was not by choice.

Enjoy this ✨black beauty✨ in the best of health and happiness! :hbeat:

She sure is an absolute ✨BEAUTY✨ Bother Free!! ❤️ Many Congratulatuons !!! ❤️

I pre-ordered this beauty myself and quite hesitantly declined upon arrival :sad:, especially since I have the most major "milestone" handbag acquired this month and one handbag in the queue to purchase in the very near future. Yet seeing this ✨lovely✨ in your Reveal, I am SO excited for you!!

May I live vicariously through you with not only this ✨gem✨, but also your jumbo pink lamb with SHW :love:, as "she" was "the one that got away" from me last year, and sadly that one was not by choice.

Enjoy this ✨black beauty✨ in the best of health and happiness! :hbeat:
Thank you so much for your sweet words Plumeria233!!! :blush:;)
Ooo I want to see your purchases! I'm so excited for you :happydance::graucho:

Thank you for liking Miss Pinky! I hope it will be available again soon so you can have your own Miss Pinky :yes:

Looking forward to your reveals :heart:

Reactions: Plumeria233