Reveal: I am in DEEP RED Love with this SLICK Lady!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Is anyone around for a mid-afternoon reveal? :smile:

2. Yes!

3. Yes! UPS decided to take a siesta in the nice 70 degree weather here today and is not delivering my love red as scheduled so I am living virtually through you! Bring it on!

4. Let me start by saying that this bag was the closest I have ever come to purchasing FP with PCE. I saw her pic in the Fall Preview thread and my heart was set aflutter. I even went so far as to purchase her via CS when she made it to the outlet... but once I got her, I realized the price was just too high. But last weeks FOS had her on clearance PLUS an extra 10% - so I rejoiced at the Coach gods obviously smiling upon me and telling me "YOU NEED THIS BAG!" Without further ado, let the reveal begin! :smile:

Attached Files:

5. Cool nail polish!

6. Open! Open! I can only listen to stripper music for so long, please!

PS: That polish is rocking

7. This was the BEST wrapped package I've ever received from FOS! Any guesses? :smile:

Attached Files:

8. Sorry ladies! The internet always cuts out on my phone at the most in opportune times! :eyeroll:

9. Here she is! Ms. Poppy Studded Editorial Victoria (26430) in Deep Red or "burgundy oil slick" as I like to call it! :smile:

Attached Files:

10. Sorry! I think the forum went down or I got knocked off somehow. That's BS in the middle of a reveal! I almost called in a hit! :cool:

Awesome purse! I have been eyeing this on FOS forever. There is just something about it and that patent. You have great taste! I'm jealous! It looks just gorgeous!

11. Gah technology! Sorry for the wait :shame:

Here are some more pictures. She was wrapped to the nines! Very happy with this purchase! :smile:

Attached Files:

12. Oh..I know which bag this is and she's gorgeous!! I keep getting knocked off network and can't get back in and then get in and popped out.....arghhhh!!

13. Pretty! Pretty!

14. A couple good light shots and a mod shot. Just FYI, I'm rather busty so I had to attach the crossbody straps to the handle rather than the back. It hits me perfectly!

Thanks for letting me share! Please let me know if there's any detail of the bag that you'd like to see up close - I have a million pics but the app is being temperamental ha ha. :smile:

Attached Files:

15. Oh boo! I was so worried that she wasn't going to come today because there hadn't been any activity since 2/14! But she arrived safe and sound. Hopefully you get your pretty tomorrow! :smile: