Reveal! Help me choose a trapeze!

lollie_830

Aug 24, 2006
I need help choosing which color to keep! The one on the right is Souris (taupe) and the one on the left is grey (don't know the name of the color). They both have silver hardware.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    57.1 KB · Views: 720
  • image (1).jpeg
    image (1).jpeg
    83.8 KB · Views: 700
  • image (2).JPG
    image (2).JPG
    81.8 KB · Views: 718
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    81.4 KB · Views: 711
They're both beautiful and both quite similar. I personally would go with the Souris just because I feel like it's slightly more interesting with the slight contrast in color. I find the single gray color on the left nice too, but a bit more boring and a bit flat. I think the slight contrast on the right helps bring out the wings and the origami construction of the bag.

Either way you can't go wrong!

They're both beautiful and both quite similar. I personally would go with the Souris just because I feel like it's slightly more interesting with the slight contrast in color. I find the single gray color on the left nice too, but a bit more boring and a bit flat. I think the slight contrast on the right helps bring out the wings and the origami construction of the bag.

Either way you can't go wrong!

I agree with you! I love the souris. Its gorgeous

i would probably go with the one on the left (i.e. darker grey wings) as I'd be really worried about getting the lighter coloured suede wings on the souris dirty! both are beautiful though and honestly you can't go wrong either way =)

I just noticed that the back zippers are different on both bags. The grey one has an exposed zipper while the souris one is enclosed with leather. Does that seem right? Is it because they're from different seasons and if so, which is the newer style. I personally think the enclosed zipper has a more finished look.

This is the souris:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 589