REVEAL - HAPPY EARLY THANKSGIVING

Thank you so much amna72!! :heart::flowers::heart:

Here are the comparison pictures of the previous season’s grained lambskin boy and Cruise’s calfskin boy:

Grained lambskin at the top...I didn’t clean off my fingerprints on the hardware. Oops :blush::giggle:
View attachment 3883756

Grained lambskin on the right
View attachment 3883757

View attachment 3883758

View attachment 3883759

View attachment 3883760

Congrats on your lovely new boy[emoji177][emoji173]️ thank you for sharing these comparison photos!

:loveeyes: That’s 2 for 2 twin! Along with the light Gold jumbo I also have the So Black New Medium but it’s the grained version from last season. I will say I was a little scared to purchase the New medium (I don’t know why since I love big bags) when I saw comparisons on YT between old and new but I’m so happy I got it. Just the right size IMO. I love it and I’ve been wearing it everyday for a couple of weeks now. Now if I can only decide on which light purple iridescent bag to get. I’m thinking of classic jumbo Quilted. What do you think? Since we’re so “One” with style and taste :giggle:. Have you ever purchased from Europe? Any pointers? I’m really not trying to pay $5900 for a bag I could’ve purchased for $400 less a couple of weeks ago but I didn’t want to be rushed into deciding.

Reactions: MochaJen
I know I already have a so black new medium
boy from the previous season. Nonetheless, I know that I would totally regret it if I pass on this so black boy in calfskin. Hence, I had to add him to my collection :blush::love:

View attachment 3883593 View attachment 3883594

Thank you for letting me share my recent purchases from Cruise :flowers::heart:

I hope you’ll have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family and friends :drinks:

OMG! It's so beautiful. I don't usually like the boy line but this one is so cool & pretty at the same time. Congrats!

boy from the previous season. Nonetheless, I know that I would totally regret it if I pass on this so black boy in calfskin. Hence, I had to add him to my collection :blush::love:

I hope you’ll have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family and friends :drinks:

Twinsies again ( you have the light gold -rose gold- chevron jumbo , I have the med/large, and I just received the SO black smooth calf boy last week )

Thanks for sharing the comparison photos - it was Interesting to see them side by side... it further reinforced my love for this seasons release.

Happy Thanksgiving !

Thank you so much amna72!! :heart::flowers::heart:

Here are the comparison pictures of the previous season’s grained lambskin boy and Cruise’s calfskin boy:

Grained lambskin at the top...I didn’t clean off my fingerprints on the hardware. Oops :blush::giggle:
View attachment 3883756

View attachment 3883757

View attachment 3883758

View attachment 3883759

View attachment 3883760

Thank you so much for the pictures:smile: Now I suddenly prefer the calfskin one, but that us probably because I have the one from the previous season:smile: Lucky you for having them both:smile:

Thank you so much for the pictures:smile: Now I suddenly prefer the calfskin one, but that us probably because I have the one from the previous season:smile: Lucky you for having them both:smile:

I was thinking the same thing! I don't have a so black boy but had thought I would like the grained lamb...in these pictures I tend to like the calf more...hmm...

:wave::yahoo::loveeyes::tup::love:Woman!!!! You never ever disappoint...always look forward to your killer amazing reveals as i adore you & your style. AWESOME choices & really great comparison pics! Happy Thanksgiving to you & family....& all the lovelies here!:flowers: