REVEAL - HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY TO ME

Thank you soooo much dearest fally!! :hugs:
Sorry for the late reply. Hope all is well with you and your family :flowers:

Life has been hectic for me. But I did post in the Authentic Finds Thread hehehe. Still wanna share beautiful new items from my lovely SAs :giggle:

I truly appreciate your warm birthday wishes! I’m sure you have a nice singing voice :smile:
Any new Cruise minis caught your attention?

Oh my friend I have to pay you for all the wonderful compliments. I love that you post in the stock thread for us because I am on there constantly, perhaps a bit too much. I am always tempted hun, my hubby says that i have big eyes and not in a good way.:lol:

Wow, I am sorry that you've been so busy, hopefully you can take time to smell the roses hun. :love:

Thank you my friend everyone is doing great, except hubby whose about to see my Chanel bill, :giggle: I sound like a banshee my friend and that's on a good day.:hugs::drinks::hbeat:

Hope you are well hun and having a restful evening as well as weekend ahead. Did anything spark your interest as well? Can't wait to see one of your future epic hauls, they are the best along with shopgirl4cc and a few of the lovely ladies on here.

Those are simply exquisite pieces, the designs and the colours/leather really makes them stand out as exceptional. I love them (and I also love your wee panda, have a special affinity with panda bears ) enjoy them and have a very happy birthday
Thank you so much for your sweet and kind words serenite!! :hugs::flowers::heart:
It’s so awesome that you love pandas as well!!! :hbeat:
Pandas just make me happy and I just wanna hug them hahaha :giggle::blush:

Oh wow I'm late to the birthday party!! Happy belated and hope u had an awesome time!!!

So iridescent bags are awesome of course!!! But as our brooch queen you chose a special one for sure worthy of the celebration :tup: the light blue interior color stand out so nicely this is beautiful :loveeyes:
Thank you so much Dear Vanana!! :hugs:
Sorry for the late reply. Life has been hectic.
I had a wonderful birthday :love:
Hope all is well with you and your family :smile:

It’s hard to resist iridescent bags hehe :loveeyes:
The light blue rhinestones caught my attention on this particular brooch and they had me at hello hahaha :graucho::giggle::blush:

Reactions: Vanana
Happy birthday dear brother free :drinks:
I agree the light/rose gold flap is soo pretty irl. We are bag sister :graucho: mine is in the m/l hahaha. Love the irisdescent purple with rainbow hw. Waiting for the launch of act2 here.
Thank you so much dear cy13497!! :hugs:
Congrats on your beauty! Happy to be bag sister with you ;):love:
The pink chevron jumbo and iridescent Gabrielle have been holding up really well :smile:

Oh my friend I have to pay you for all the wonderful compliments. I love that you post in the stock thread for us because I am on there constantly, perhaps a bit too much. I am always tempted hun, my hubby says that i have big eyes and not in a good way.:lol:

Wow, I am sorry that you've been so busy, hopefully you can take time to smell the roses hun. :love:

Thank you my friend everyone is doing great, except hubby whose about to see my Chanel bill, :giggle: I sound like a banshee my friend and that's on a good day.:hugs::drinks::hbeat:

Hope you are well hun and having a restful evening as well as weekend ahead. Did anything spark your interest as well? Can't wait to see one of your future epic hauls, they are the best along with shopgirl4cc and a few of the lovely ladies on here.
Dearest fally,
You always make me smile with your replies! :smile:
Hope I can take a short break and smell the roses with the upcoming holidays hehe :giggle:;)

A couple of items have caught my attention from Cruise. Trying to stick to functional and classic pieces. How about you? I’m not happy with the upcoming price increase though :wtf:

I really enjoy the reveals from you and so many lovely ladies and gents :heart:

Hope you’re enjoying your weekend as well my dear friend :drinks:

Reactions: fally
Thank you so much Dear Vanana!! :hugs:
Sorry for the late reply. Life has been hectic.
I had a wonderful birthday :love:
Hope all is well with you and your family :smile:

It’s hard to resist iridescent bags hehe :loveeyes:
The light blue rhinestones caught my attention on this particular brooch and they had me at hello hahaha :graucho::giggle::blush:
OH I totally understand! This year had been quite crazy and still crazy for me as well. I sure hope things will calm down for you a bit soon and that you took those gorgeous bags along with you to help put a smile on your face and lighten things up a bit once in a while :smile:

@Bother Free We’re bag twins!! I’m so happy to see someone else with the light gold classic in Jumbo. I’m not a small bag person either and was a little worried about if it would be too flashy being so big but as soon as i opened it I loved it! There was no going back. I was also considering the light purple Gabrielle but didn’t love the bag when i first saw it. The color was what drew me in. But I have time to decide on that. I try to stay with classic colors but i always gravitate towards the iridescent colors. Now having both how do you love them? I haven’t used my classic jumbo yet but I plan to soon!