REVEAL - HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY TO ME

1. Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

Care to join me for a quick reveal of my early birthday presents to myself?
    ;)

IMG_8593.JPG IMG_8594.JPG IMG_8595.JPG

shopgirl4cc, Kendie26, fanmiu and 7 others like this.
  2. My birthday is in October and I deserve to purchase these for myself as early birthday presents :blush::giggle::graucho:

Another brooch :hbeat:
    The mini o case is so practical and useful :heart:
    IMG_8596.JPG

3. I had to take these photos during different days and times so pardon the different lighting :smile:

Gold/pink chevron jumbo :love::love::love:
    IMG_8597.JPG

I know a lot of the TPF ladies purchased the minis and they are so pretty :loveeyes:

I prefer the jumbo size and some may think the finish and color are too flashy on the jumbo. But I just prefer my Chanel bags in the jumbo size :blush::giggle:

The sunlight is peaking through into my bedroom :smile: I love how she looks with the sunlight peaking through :girlsigh:
    To me, this bag is such a chameleon and true beauty :hbeat:

4. Lovely gifts! And a great reason to indulge in Chanel :smile: . Happy early birthday:P

5. I was not into the new Gabrielle bags at all and then this appeared :wtf::yahoo:

Again, with the sunlight :coolio::giggle:
    IMG_8599.JPG

Surprisingly, this bag is so roomy and functional. I just couldn't say no to the iridescent finish and this gorgeous color
    :loveeyes::hbeat::love:

Thank you all for joining and letting me share my early birthday presents :heart: :flowers::heart:

6. You've gotten yourself gorgeous looking birthday presents, congrats on your fabulous hauls and advance happy birthday!

fally likes this.
  7. Happy Birthday Bother Free!! What a beautiful Birthday haul! i also purchased the exact mini o case and it is so buttery smooth and super functional. Congrats to you. :love::love::love:

fally likes this.
  8. what a great birthday haul... everything is beautiful. :heart: best wishes for a great birthday :flowers: and enjoy your new items. my fave is the jumbo

9. OMG, My dear Bother Free, May you have a wonderful birthday my friend. I would sing but I have a terrible voice and it would translate worst via the purse forum. :heart: I wish you nothing but the best for not only this but all the years to come. Big hugs to you my dear.:hugs::drinks::hbeat::love:

This is one amazing birthday haul my sweet friend. I am speechless:drool::yahoo: Congrats on all your wonderful new items hun.

10. Congrats and happy birthday! That brooch is amazing !

11. WHEEEE!! I love this! I am far from petite, minis look really odd on me - I got this in the med/large - my version of a mini :smile:. Love your Jumbo m'dear I have wondered if I should have purchased the jumbo instead :smile:

12. Ooh
    I didn't see this beauty before I posted about the jumbo. This is SO pretty! Happy Happy Birthday!

13. Happy early birthday!!

14. Happy Early Birthday! Amazing haul and hope you have a great birthday month!!

15. Amazing haul!!! Happy early Birthday

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice