REVEAL - HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY TO ME

I had to take these photos during different days and times so pardon the different lighting :smile:

Gold/pink chevron jumbo :love::love::love:
IMG_8597.JPG

I know a lot of the TPF ladies purchased the minis and they are so pretty :loveeyes:

I prefer the jumbo size and some may think the finish and color are too flashy on the jumbo. But I just prefer my Chanel bags in the jumbo size :blush::giggle:

The sunlight is peaking through into my bedroom :smile: I love how she looks with the sunlight peaking through :girlsigh:
To me, this bag is such a chameleon and true beauty :hbeat:

I was not into the new Gabrielle bags at all and then this appeared :wtf::yahoo:

Again, with the sunlight :coolio::giggle:
View attachment 3819708

Surprisingly, this bag is so roomy and functional. I just couldn't say no to the iridescent finish and this gorgeous color
:loveeyes::hbeat::love:

Thank you all for joining and letting me share my early birthday presents :heart: :flowers::heart:
Happy Birthday Bother Free!! What a beautiful Birthday haul! i also purchased the exact mini o case and it is so buttery smooth and super functional. Congrats to you. :love::love::love:

Reactions: fally
OMG, My dear Bother Free, May you have a wonderful birthday my friend. I would sing but I have a terrible voice and it would translate worst via the purse forum. :heart: I wish you nothing but the best for not only this but all the years to come. Big hugs to you my dear.:hugs::drinks::hbeat::love:

This is one amazing birthday haul my sweet friend. I am speechless:drool::yahoo: Congrats on all your wonderful new items hun.

I had to take these photos during different days and times so pardon the different lighting :smile:

Gold/pink chevron jumbo :love::love::love:
View attachment 3819701

I know a lot of the TPF ladies purchased the minis and they are so pretty :loveeyes:

I prefer the jumbo size and some may think the finish and color are too flashy on the jumbo. But I just prefer my Chanel bags in the jumbo size :blush::giggle:

The sunlight is peaking through into my bedroom :smile: I love how she looks with the sunlight peaking through :girlsigh:
To me, this bag is such a chameleon and true beauty :hbeat:

WHEEEE!! I love this! I am far from petite, minis look really odd on me - I got this in the med/large - my version of a mini :smile:. Love your Jumbo m'dear I have wondered if I should have purchased the jumbo instead :smile:

Ooh
I was not into the new Gabrielle bags at all and then this appeared :wtf::yahoo:

Again, with the sunlight :coolio::giggle:
View attachment 3819708

Surprisingly, this bag is so roomy and functional. I just couldn't say no to the iridescent finish and this gorgeous color
:loveeyes::hbeat::love:

Thank you all for joining and letting me share my early birthday presents :heart: :flowers::heart:
I didn't see this beauty before I posted about the jumbo. This is SO pretty! Happy Happy Birthday!