Reveal:Hamptons N/S Flap in Silver/Ivory (15400)

I ordered this bag today...my SA will do the price adjustment next week for me since I paid FP for it...I'll post modeling shots when I get it...hopefully Tuesday.

Oh BTW....for those of you interested in getting this bag, my SA told me there's only like 100-something at JAX and they haven't hit stores yet, may only hit flagship stores. That's why I decided to go ahead and order and not wait for PCE. I got scared:smile:

Oh BTW....for those of you interested in getting this bag, my SA told me there's only like 100-something at JAX and they haven't hit stores yet, may only hit flagship stores. That's why I decided to go ahead and order and not wait for PCE. I got scared:smile:

Yep, just looked at them again today. They're going fast!

I really am loving this bag. I may get this instead of the sophia..how does it look just being carried as a satchel or is the handle to long for that

I really am loving this bag. I may get this instead of the sophia..how does it look just being carried as a satchel or is the handle to long for that

Conchenn posted her reveal a few days ago of this bag in the cypress color...her thread is a few pages back, and she posted excellent modeling pics...I'll look for the thread and post the link in a sec....

I know.... but I'm a larger fluffier type person and sometimes when something fits someone else's shoulder it won't fit mine. Also wanting to know if the second strap is adjustable and how long it is. I also would prefer it to not be a shoulder bag but a satchel and I have looked at the other one like a million times trying to figure it out. but thank you for the heads up

I know.... but I'm a larger fluffier type person and sometimes when something fits someone else's shoulder it won't fit mine. Also wanting to know if the second strap is adjustable and how long it is. I also would prefer it to not be a shoulder bag but a satchel and I have looked at the other one like a million times trying to figure it out. but thank you for the heads up

I'm fluffier too, lol! I think that you could carry it as a satchel in the crook of your arm if you wanted to, or you could even carry it by the long strap without wearing it crossbody....I just ordered it yesterday and I'm super excited to get it. I will probably wear it crossbody, though, because lately I've really found that to be convenient.

I don't think the long strap is adjustable...I think it's a set length...

I will post modeling pics next week when I get mine and I'll take a pic of it satchel style and you can see if you like it that way....:smile:

I'm fluffier too, lol! I think that you could carry it as a satchel in the crook of your arm if you wanted to, or you could even carry it by the long strap without wearing it crossbody....I just ordered it yesterday and I'm super excited to get it. I will probably wear it crossbody, though, because lately I've really found that to be convenient.

I don't think the long strap is adjustable...I think it's a set length...

I will post modeling pics next week when I get mine and I'll take a pic of it satchel style and you can see if you like it that way....:smile:

Unfortunately the longer strap is not adjustable. It hits me a little lower than I would like, but it's not too long. I think carrying it satchel-like in the crook of the arm would be cute if it doesn't feel comfortable under the arm. My only hesitation about carrying it by the shorter strap is that it pulls up on the turnlock, puckering the leather of the pocket underneath the flap (I posted a picture of this in my thread emily linked.) I don't carry a lot of stuff, but maybe I carry more than you or sndc99 might so maybe it won't be an issue? Either way, can't wait to see more reveals of this lovely bag!

Thank you so much everyone I will wait for the pictures. I didn't know if it would go crossbody on me I know some can put the Julianne crossbody I would not be one of those. But the Hailey and my Ali are super. I really like this but worry about the bag pull as well. Thanks again everyone