Reveal... Great VDay Presents

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Here we go... some great presents I received from my mom as an early vday gift!!

[​IMG]

2. This is going to be a fast one... I am just too excited to wait too long here!

3. I'm here, let's see 'em!

4. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. and then finally!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Mini Dome in this color and size is only found at department stores. And there you have it!! SOrry it was so quick. Making up for the one from last week I guess. haha!!

6. I like what I see so far...but I'm really bad at guessing!:P

7. Modeling pic!! SOrry for the messy room in the background.

[​IMG]

8. Ohhhh very nice!! I think I saw the bag at the boutique but I never saw the scarf! They are both so cute!!!! Perfect V-day presents. Congrats!

9. Very cute. I saw that just the other day but it was too small for what I carry. You have a great Mom.

10. Thanks for joining me for that speedy-fast reveal!! Hope you enjoyed! haha!!

11. Love your new bag and scarf. I really like that color...I do hope it comes, at some point, in a XL size, like the satchels from last year. I love big bags.

12. I LOVE both items!!! That domed satchel is TDF!!!! Sooo pretty!!! I can't believe that color can only be found at dept. stores...bummer! That's my favorite color combo! It looks great on you!!!! What an awesome Vday gift! Congrats!

13. Cute purse and scarf!

14. Oh great gifts! Love them both, congrats!

15. What a great gift! Love the bag! Congrats!