Reveal - Gray Matte Treasure Me

nunnla

Bonafide Bag Hag
Jun 20, 2007
Sunny Florida USA
OK, girls. Here she is - and what a beautiful color of gray. A true medium gray with bluish undertones. It's the standard version with fuchsia lining, no BE hole motify beneath the flap and silver hardware.

I also did a protecting "reveal" and posted that information in the BE reference library thread about taking care of BE bags. So, check there to see her "treatment" as it occurred today. She will make her "debut" later this week with my faux black/gray Rachel Zoe fur vest I got this year from QVC.

Are you ready?

Attachments

nunnla

Bonafide Bag Hag
Jun 20, 2007
Sunny Florida USA
And now ... modeling photos as well as the little baggie I prepared with all her "stuff" (this one came with extra rings) to store inside the big BE ziplock brand baggie that I keep with those of my other bag brands in large storage boxes on the shelves over the washer/dryer in my inside laundry room. (More on that in the BE reference library protection thread).

This is definitely a wonderful leather. I could not have asked for a more versatile shade of gray. And ... it was such a great price during CS's Black Friday Sale.

Attachments

Moonfancy

O.G.
Jul 6, 2008
USA
OH, SHE'S SO GORGEOUS! I just love that matte gray! I bet you will get a lot of use from this bag, Larke. Great choice!

Tote Girl

Nov 25, 2008
Love it, I've worn my Treasure Me to death, it's a great style and I agree with finzup, they are great modelling pics!

clu0984

O.G.
Mar 31, 2006
Boston
oh my gosh, i just love this color gray. i'm still kicking myself for missing out on the black friday sale at clutch. congrats and enjoy the bag!

Contessa

O.G.
Sep 25, 2007
Nunnla!

This is beautiful! The TM is one of my fave styles as it's perfect for keeping my things stylish and secure!

Great choice!

Moonstarr

O.G.
Jan 4, 2007
Alberta, Canada
LOVE it! This is the bag that is (hopefully) next on my list .. maybe in the new year. I love this grey and the TM ... one of my favourite styles. I've gone back to wearing mine straight for the past few weeks. Congrats!