Reveal: Gorgeous and classy work bag! [emoji171][emoji162]

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Everyone,

I've been looking for a work bag for the last while. I really wanted to find something classy, somewhat roomy (at least for essentials, even slightly bulkier ones like sunglasses case etc.), and in a neutral colour. I of course saw this as an opportunity to expand my LV collection. My other bags, except one, are in monogram so I wanted something less obviously recognizable. After both looking in the store and keeping an eye on Fashionphile, without further adieu I present you with LV Wilshire MM Armarante! :yahoo::heart::love:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465005653.447105.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465005686.834073.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465005696.805919.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465005709.654836.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465005725.405873.jpg

The bag was in mint condition and came with all original accessories! I'm so happy to have found it. It's a bit quiet with the LV pattern being the same color as the background color, yet holding a feeling of dressed up due to the gloss. :yes::tup:

Thanks for letting me share!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465005669.248188.jpg
  2. Congrats! She looks lovely!

3. Beautiful!!! Very nice find. I always thought the Wilshire was a beautiful bag.

4. Gorgeous, I love that tote, what a great find.

5. Lovely! Congrats on your new work bag! Wear it well! :smile:

6. Armarante is my favorite! Congrats!

7. Wow, that is gorgeous!! Congrats! Enjoy!

8. Love! Can it fit a laptop?

9. Beautiful! Congrats!:loveeyes:

10. Such a pretty bag! Congrats :smile:

11. LVOE it!! Beautiful color❤️

12. Same here, I like the clean lines of this bag and I've always loved Amarante. Great find!

13. It's beautiful. Congrats!

14. indeed very classy. congrats!

15. A beauty! Congrats!