Reveal Glazed Fine Wine Everyday

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I really wanted a wine bag and was contemplating buying an RM MN wine on bonz but an so happy I didn't and glad I went with this new style.

I LOVE this bag. The color is perfect and the tassel with all the little details is great! I'm not fond of gold/brass whatever this hardware is but it suits the bag and color and it's not overwhelming.

Sorry for the pictures I'm not a great photographer.

Attached Files:

2. last pic

Attached Files:

3. It looks great on you! I am loving this leather!

4. Congrats on your GFW Everyday!! I love this leather and the style is perfect on you.
    Thanks for the great pictures!!

5. such a lovely bag. Congrats!

6. Everytime I see gfw I gasp! It's gorgeous on you! Goes surprisingly well with grey and blue, as I imagined it to go especially well with warmer tones. Loving the versatility of this color! Rock it, lady!

7. It's gorgeous!

8. thanks for the pics! i agree with everyone GFW is a very pretty color and u wear it well :tup: congrats!

9. Congrats! The leather is tdf.

10. gorgeous!

11. Love it on you! Congrats!! It is really pretty color!

Btw, do u mind telling your height? do you think it will be too big for a 5" petite gal like me??

TIA

12. 5ft not " lol

13. Hey Tia,

I am 5'2" tall and a size 4. The bag is a bit taller and wider than a mam but it's not as deep. I don't find it huge. It doesn't puddle right now the way my mams do and I don't know if the glazed leathers do puddle.

Lisette

14. So pretty!!!! Grats!!

15. These pics make me so glad I bought a wine Everyday yesterday!

Gorgeous. Just gorgeous. I can see myself owning this in multiple colors.