reveal--george is at it again!!

then george noticed that the shiny red thing looked so pretty inside the big checkerboard thing and kind of matched!

010.jpg

at this point, the lady who lives in the house returned from the store and saw george on the couch with the contents of the bag she asked him not to disturb.

'oh george,' she said, 'why am i not surprised? you found my eva clutch bag and my zippy coin purse!'

george nodded.

'let's put all of this back in the bag together and then go into the kitchen since i bought you some bananas!

george and the lady who lives in the house put everything back in order and george was very happy because he knew he was going to have some bananas! :smile:

perhaps an eva or a pochette????

you got it with the eva!!

george did a good job!!!;)

gorgeous items!!! love them!!!

thanks so much! george just cannot help himself whenever he sees a brown bag come into the house. it doesn't matter what i tell him :P

Greate combination!! Love them together!!!:nuts:

thanks! originally i was just going to get the eva since i was at the top of the wait list and one and just arrived. when i was at the boutique yesterday, i happened to see the zcp in pomme. i was looking for a zcp in amarante to go with my alma pm amarante, but the pomme looks great with both of them :biggrin:

Ahhaaha:roflmfao: I honestly hope you continue to buy LV strictly because your reveals are soo darn entertaining and cute....... Congrats on both your Eva & Zippy coin! I just love how the red looks inside the red interior!