Reveal from Vegas :)

Love this color ... And now I can't stop thinking about my trip to Vegas at Thanksgiving. Staying at Aria so Crystals is a stone's throw away.

Congrats on a lovely bag!!

Ok don't want to put everyone to wait.. Here she is..

View attachment 2678145

Lindy in size 30, feu color (forgot to ask the SA the leather though, anyone knows? )

So this is the story, lots of debating for me from last few weeks as some of you may know (I originally bought the classic orange size 34 from the H USA website, but it turned out to be too big and the orange is a bit light so I had to return to the store, then I was offered the rubis lindy and classic orange lindy in size 30 at the Madison location but I thought rubis is a bit too dark and orange is too bright and flashy so I decided to wait and see what Vegas has)

I went to the hermes store at the crystal center and found a picotin in MM and was about to purchase but then I told the SA to hold for me as I wanted to check out the Bellagio location. The crystal location actually had more bag choices because when I got to the Bellagio location, most of the popular bags were sold. They had one picotin in PM left. I asked for a Lindy (I wasn't going to buy a Lindy because I figured I can get a picotin in PM and also the Evelyn in PM with the price that I am paying for a Lindy ). But then the sales told me that they have one Lindy on hold for a customer standing over there but if I am interested, she can find out if I can buy it :smile: so I said sure ask and what color?? Then the rest was history and I was presented this gorgeous Lindy in Feu which is a darker orange than the classic orange

Besides the lindy, I also bought 2 twillies a which my SA helped me tied on the handles

Anyways my trip was awesome. Had a blast in Vegas and also bought my first h bag :smile:

Here a closer pic of the leather

View attachment 2678148
Gorgeous Color and Congrats on your Lindy. Great Trip with your purchase :smile:

Ok don't want to put everyone to wait.. Here she is..

View attachment 2678145

Lindy in size 30, feu color (forgot to ask the SA the leather though, anyone knows? )

So this is the story, lots of debating for me from last few weeks as some of you may know (I originally bought the classic orange size 34 from the H USA website, but it turned out to be too big and the orange is a bit light so I had to return to the store, then I was offered the rubis lindy and classic orange lindy in size 30 at the Madison location but I thought rubis is a bit too dark and orange is too bright and flashy so I decided to wait and see what Vegas has)

I went to the hermes store at the crystal center and found a picotin in MM and was about to purchase but then I told the SA to hold for me as I wanted to check out the Bellagio location. The crystal location actually had more bag choices because when I got to the Bellagio location, most of the popular bags were sold. They had one picotin in PM left. I asked for a Lindy (I wasn't going to buy a Lindy because I figured I can get a picotin in PM and also the Evelyn in PM with the price that I am paying for a Lindy ). But then the sales told me that they have one Lindy on hold for a customer standing over there but if I am interested, she can find out if I can buy it :smile: so I said sure ask and what color?? Then the rest was history and I was presented this gorgeous Lindy in Feu which is a darker orange than the classic orange

Besides the lindy, I also bought 2 twillies a which my SA helped me tied on the handles

Anyways my trip was awesome. Had a blast in Vegas and also bought my first h bag :smile:

Here a closer pic of the leather

View attachment 2678148
Congrats! H has the best orange. Stunning, beautiful...

Thanks everyone for all your kind words!!! Today after work.. I decided to stop by the Madison H store .. And.....

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405046497.284692.jpg

Guess what I bought??

A twilly matches the other one to make a pair..

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405046539.053521.jpg

How does she look now? :smile:

I also bought a bicolor orange and red bracelet. She SA told me its feu color but when I got home and looked at the receipt .. It's veau? :sad: oh wells..

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405046681.751206.jpg

Thanks everyone for all your kind words!!! Today after work.. I decided to stop by the Madison H store .. And.....

View attachment 2682807

Guess what I bought??

A twilly matches the other one to make a pair..

View attachment 2682808

How does she look now? :smile:

I also bought a bicolor orange and red bracelet. She SA told me its feu color but when I got home and looked at the receipt .. It's veau? :sad: oh wells..

View attachment 2682809

Your lindy looks so beautiful!! Congrats on your 1st H bag and I can tell that you already thinking of getting the 2nd, 3rd,...bag. :smile:)

The Feu color is gorgeous!!