Reveal from Vegas :)

Hello everyone.. my friend just asked me.. "shouldn't the twilly be a "pair" on the handles? why's yours not matching?" umm are they supposed to be the same? lol

my SA told me the same too in Vegas but i told her well 2 different ones will make the bag more in contrast? please advise? maybe i should hunt down another twilly to match one of them so at least i'll have a pair? oh godd!!

Hello everyone.. my friend just asked me.. "shouldn't the twilly be a "pair" on the handles? why's yours not matching?" umm are they supposed to be the same? lol

my SA told me the same too in Vegas but i told her well 2 different ones will make the bag more in contrast? please advise? maybe i should hunt down another twilly to match one of them so at least i'll have a pair? oh godd!!

I don't think there are any rules. I've seen both ways. I only bought my first pair of twillies for my lindy a couple of months ago and they're matching. But when I saw yours last night I was thinking to myself why didn't I get 2 different ones instead. Now I'm going to get another one to complement my existing one (same one as your purple/orange one) to change up the look. :biggrin:

If you check out the Lindy clubhouse thread you'll see some cute ways to decorate with the twillies too.

Feu is a fantastic colour. Congrats on your find!

I don't think there are any hard and fast rules. It is all personal preference! I like to wrap only 1 twilly on my lindy and birkins. I actually find twillies on both handles too much. So do what makes you feel right.

Last edited:
Ok don't want to put everyone to wait.. Here she is..

View attachment 2678145

Lindy in size 30, feu color (forgot to ask the SA the leather though, anyone knows? )

So this is the story, lots of debating for me from last few weeks as some of you may know (I originally bought the classic orange size 34 from the H USA website, but it turned out to be too big and the orange is a bit light so I had to return to the store, then I was offered the rubis lindy and classic orange lindy in size 30 at the Madison location but I thought rubis is a bit too dark and orange is too bright and flashy so I decided to wait and see what Vegas has)

I went to the hermes store at the crystal center and found a picotin in MM and was about to purchase but then I told the SA to hold for me as I wanted to check out the Bellagio location. The crystal location actually had more bag choices because when I got to the Bellagio location, most of the popular bags were sold. They had one picotin in PM left. I asked for a Lindy (I wasn't going to buy a Lindy because I figured I can get a picotin in PM and also the Evelyn in PM with the price that I am paying for a Lindy ). But then the sales told me that they have one Lindy on hold for a customer standing over there but if I am interested, she can find out if I can buy it :smile: so I said sure ask and what color?? Then the rest was history and I was presented this gorgeous Lindy in Feu which is a darker orange than the classic orange

Besides the lindy, I also bought 2 twillies a which my SA helped me tied on the handles

Anyways my trip was awesome. Had a blast in Vegas and also bought my first h bag :smile:

Here a closer pic of the leather

View attachment 2678148
Very interesting color! Very unique and vibrant. Congratulations!