Reveal from Vegas :)

iheartorange

Cert. Purse Addict
O.G.
Jan 30, 2007
United States
Hello everyone.. my friend just asked me.. "shouldn't the twilly be a "pair" on the handles? why's yours not matching?" umm are they supposed to be the same? lol

my SA told me the same too in Vegas but i told her well 2 different ones will make the bag more in contrast? please advise? maybe i should hunt down another twilly to match one of them so at least i'll have a pair? oh godd!!

GNIPPOHS

IG @bagssionate
Mar 5, 2013
Congrats on the lindy! I like to match my twillies but i have seen people using different ones and looks fun and cool too.... as long as you like the look!

Fabfashion

O.G.
Feb 18, 2010
Canada
Hello everyone.. my friend just asked me.. "shouldn't the twilly be a "pair" on the handles? why's yours not matching?" umm are they supposed to be the same? lol

my SA told me the same too in Vegas but i told her well 2 different ones will make the bag more in contrast? please advise? maybe i should hunt down another twilly to match one of them so at least i'll have a pair? oh godd!!
I don't think there are any rules. I've seen both ways. I only bought my first pair of twillies for my lindy a couple of months ago and they're matching. But when I saw yours last night I was thinking to myself why didn't I get 2 different ones instead. Now I'm going to get another one to complement my existing one (same one as your purple/orange one) to change up the look. :biggrin:

If you check out the Lindy clubhouse thread you'll see some cute ways to decorate with the twillies too.

Suncatcher

Feb 15, 2012

Feu is a fantastic colour. Congrats on your find!

I don't think there are any hard and fast rules. It is all personal preference! I like to wrap only 1 twilly on my lindy and birkins. I actually find twillies on both handles too much. So do what makes you feel right.

Last edited:

lovetheduns

May 10, 2011
Ok don't want to put everyone to wait.. Here she is..

View attachment 2678145

Lindy in size 30, feu color (forgot to ask the SA the leather though, anyone knows? )

So this is the story, lots of debating for me from last few weeks as some of you may know (I originally bought the classic orange size 34 from the H USA website, but it turned out to be too big and the orange is a bit light so I had to return to the store, then I was offered the rubis lindy and classic orange lindy in size 30 at the Madison location but I thought rubis is a bit too dark and orange is too bright and flashy so I decided to wait and see what Vegas has)

I went to the hermes store at the crystal center and found a picotin in MM and was about to purchase but then I told the SA to hold for me as I wanted to check out the Bellagio location. The crystal location actually had more bag choices because when I got to the Bellagio location, most of the popular bags were sold. They had one picotin in PM left. I asked for a Lindy (I wasn't going to buy a Lindy because I figured I can get a picotin in PM and also the Evelyn in PM with the price that I am paying for a Lindy ). But then the sales told me that they have one Lindy on hold for a customer standing over there but if I am interested, she can find out if I can buy it :smile: so I said sure ask and what color?? Then the rest was history and I was presented this gorgeous Lindy in Feu which is a darker orange than the classic orange

Besides the lindy, I also bought 2 twillies a which my SA helped me tied on the handles

Anyways my trip was awesome. Had a blast in Vegas and also bought my first h bag :smile:

Here a closer pic of the leather

View attachment 2678148
Very interesting color! Very unique and vibrant. Congratulations!

runandstretch

May 4, 2014
I love your story. Your persistence and staying true to yourself has paid off!! Delighted to be bag cousins with you ;)