Reveal! From Vegas, LA and Melbourne :) Classic, Vintage, Bright and Candy Colours!

kaz_7

O.G.
Mar 13, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
Here's my late reveal of items i purchased in December whilst on holiday in Vegas and Los Angeles and also some items from Melbourne.

I purchased the Black Reissue 227 with GHW and the pink 13C earrings in Vegas. The reissue is pictured with my Hermes bag charm my DBF got me for my garden party :smile:. I thought I was done with shopping at Chanel until I went to South Coast Plaza in LA and saw the 13C red lambskin clutch with chain. It was love at first sight!

Came back to Melbourne and went to the Chanel sale and scored a pair of heels! Also purchased the 13C baby blue and gold striped earrings with pearls as I was kicking myself for not getting it in Vegas and since I got 2 xmas key chains I wanted the blue pair too to match with the keychain hehe.

Finally, I think i am done with Chanel and purchased a navy vintage 2 series flap (the owner who happened to be a lovely tpfer).

Enjoy the photos :smile:

Attachments

BigAkoya

O.G.
Nov 23, 2006
kaz_7 said:
Here's my late reveal of items i purchased in December whilst on holiday in Vegas and Los Angeles and also some items from Melbourne.

I purchased the Black Reissue 227 with GHW and the pink 13C earrings in Vegas. The reissue is pictured with my Hermes bag charm my DBF got me for my garden party :smile:. I thought I was done with shopping at Chanel until I went to South Coast Plaza in LA and saw the 13C red lambskin clutch with chain. It was love at first sight!

Came back to Melbourne and went to the Chanel sale and scored a pair of heels! Also purchased the 13C baby blue and gold striped earrings with pearls as I was kicking myself for not getting it in Vegas and since I got 2 xmas key chains I wanted the blue pair too to match with the keychain hehe.

Finally, I think i am done with Chanel and purchased a navy vintage 2 series flap (the owner who happened to be a lovely tpfer).

Hi! Congrats in your new purchases! I love your pumps. Are they from 13C? Can you kindly do a side photo or perhaps shoe the style info on the box? Been trying to find some nice elegant single sole Chanel pumps for many seasons.

Thanks. Congrats again!

apriljc

Jul 18, 2011
AUS

Congrats on your purchases! Was there much at the Chanel Melbourne sale? :smile: xx

Michele728

Jul 20, 2012
Congrats on a fantastic haul! All of your items are stunning. I especially love the reissue. I have been toying with the idea of one for myself :graucho:

TexasST

Bag Obsessed
Mar 16, 2011
Ban Island!!
Congrats on all your wonderful purchases!! I purchased the classic clutch with chain a couple of months ago and absolutely LOVE it, it is the perfect size, you will definitely get a lot of use out of it. Congrats!! :woohoo:

macaroonchica93

That's Cool.
Jul 21, 2011
Malibu, CA
kaz_7 said:

What beautiful purchases
Congrats
Enjoy in good health