Reveal from the sales

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. When I first saw this bag I fell in love! It looked both gorgeous and practical. After a kind of economic hectical spring I was hoping for this to show up on the sales and I was very lucky! Found it with 40% discount! :biggrin:

A small recruit in green!
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466753168.658798.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466753191.065235.jpg
    (Please don't mind the dirty mirror, me and my toddler have different views of what to do with a mirror).

2. Congrats again! :smile:
    It's such a lovely shade of green :smile:

3. Beautiful! I love that color!

4. Pretty color!

5. Thanks :smile: and yes, this color is great. Such a nice neutral green :biggrin:

6. Love the colour and hardware combo, it looks great and is a great alternate to the usual neutrals most people choose Also the bag in your DP is gorgeous!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice