Reveal from Rue Cambon - Trendy CC WOC

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello Ladies!

Was in Paris for the first time and had an amazing time - even with all the crazy rain - I went to Chanel on Rue Cambon and bought this little beauty. 😍

I don't know why but, to me, she looks more like a small purse then a WOC. So happy, it looks stunning & so classy!

Many thank you to a very nice SA, Anne Louise! 😘

Attached Files:

Saltvinegar likes this.
  2. More pictures

Attached Files:

3. One more

Attached Files:

4. Beautiful!!

5. :tup:Congrats.... That's a beautiful bag.

6. It looks beautiful, do you think it's more roomy than the other woc, or is it because of the turnlock that it looks more of a classic purse than a woc? Enjoy it. Does the bar on top make it more heavy?

7. Lovely

8. Tres chic

9. Super cute! Love the detail!!

10. Thanks mcb100, aime7, babyoung6 & kemi! I apologize the pictures are sideways, don't know why they posted that way.

Babyoung6, I am not very familiar with the other woc as I never owned one before but this model sure look roomier inside. I don't know if it's the large CC turn lock that makes the woc appear bigger but maybe that is why I find it looks more like a handbag and not a woc. I'm sure the plate adds weight to the bag but hard to tell because of the chain.

11. congrats on this woc, it is beautiful. i much prefer this style to the 'originals' - it just looks so classy!

12. What a beauty...CONGRATS!!! :hbeat:

13. Congrats again bag twin!! I love this bag!! She's out and about with me again today

Attached Files:

14. Such a gorgeous bag! Do you mind sharing what other colors you saw and the price in France? :biggrin:

15. What a stunning looking bag you have! :P

Have fun with her!