Reveal from Paris Moscou Collection

Dec 19, 2008
Hi ladies, finally came back from a small trip to the Chanel boutique today.. Chanel is so addicting, this is my third reveal this month.. I have to put myself on a ban after this one!!

I wanted to buy a E/W flap today, but they didn't have the color I wanted, and I wasn't thrilled with the fact that it only had a single strap.. Was going to get a S/M caviar flap in black, but the double interior flap would definitely bother me in the long run.. then the SA finally bought this out for me.. It's definitely different from the regular flap, but I still find it very Chanel and I fell in love. I know the Moujik isn't a very popular bag on this forum though. :P

Hopefully this will be enough to satisfy me for a few more months! I need to let my bank account recover. :biggrin:

DSC05121.jpg

DSC05129.jpg

DSC05133.jpg

DSC05132.jpg

i heart paris-moscou. and i heart moujik more than e-w (even though the double headed eagle that is associated with russia means just that, it looks east and west, like the vast country ;). congrats! looks great on you!

Last edited:
i heart paris-moscou. and i heart moujik more than e-w (even though the double headed eagle that is associated with russia means just that, it looks east and west, like the vast country ;). congrats! looks great on you!

Thank you!! I didn't know that's what it meant, haha.. thanks for sharing that. :smile:

gorgeous!! congrats!!!
I totally agree. I love the Paris-moscou collection too. Congrats.
I love the Moujik... It's so unique and definitely eye-catching. :drool: Congrats!!

Thank you for your lovely comments!! :heart: