Reveal from London and Paris trip!

LV_4ever

O.G.
Feb 4, 2013
We just got back from 2 weeks away, had an amazing time, even with the heat wave. First stop was London, with a trip to Bond Street right before the move to their temporary location. I was on a hunt for the Babylone Chain in galet, but no luck- was not in any store in London. I tried on quite a few bags, and fell in love with the Bond Street in magnolia. A Bond Street from Bond Street!! Such a beautiful and comfortable bag- I wore it most of the trip while sightseeing.
IMG_0855.jpg
Then we went to Paris- also no luck with the Babyone. Closest store they had one was Lyon. So disappointed. I went to Rue Montaigne then Champs Elysees. At Champs, I met a wonderful SA named Flavia and she showed me a few bags. When she brought this one out, I seriously fell head over heels. I never thought I would own a twist, let alone one so gorgeous. It is MM in Etain. Stunning.
IMG_1533752122.413978.jpg
So, the last day of our visit I was window shopping on Rue Montaigne and thought I would ask one last time about the Babylone. She said she couldn’t believe it but there was one at Champs! I tried not to run over there in the crazy heat but of course I did and was a sweaty mess when I asked Flavia about the bag [emoji6]She was shocked there was one in store and brought it out. Beauty. After some discussion, we decided to get a third bag. It is everything I hoped it would be [emoji7]
IMG_1116.jpg
My vacation joy [emoji173]️[emoji173]️
IMG_1117.jpg

We just got back from 2 weeks away, had an amazing time, even with the heat wave. First stop was London, with a trip to Bond Street right before the move to their temporary location. I was on a hunt for the Babylone Chain in galet, but no luck- was not in any store in London. I tried on quite a few bags, and fell in love with the Bond Street in magnolia. A Bond Street from Bond Street!! Such a beautiful and comfortable bag- I wore it most of the trip while sightseeing.
View attachment 4157143
Then we went to Paris- also no luck with the Babyone. Closest store they had one was Lyon. So disappointed. I went to Rue Montaigne then Champs Elysees. At Champs, I met a wonderful SA named Flavia and she showed me a few bags. When she brought this one out, I seriously fell head over heels. I never thought I would own a twist, let alone one so gorgeous. It is MM in Etain. Stunning.
View attachment 4157152
So, the last day of our visit I was window shopping on Rue Montaigne and thought I would ask one last time about the Babylone. She said she couldn’t believe it but there was one at Champs! I tried not to run over there in the crazy heat but of course I did and was a sweaty mess when I asked Flavia about the bag [emoji6]She was shocked there was one in store and brought it out. Beauty. After some discussion, we decided to get a third bag. It is everything I hoped it would be [emoji7]
View attachment 4157159
My vacation joy [emoji173]️[emoji173]️
View attachment 4157163
Congrats on your lovely trio !
We are bag twins as I have the Bond street and also purchased it in Bond street store , it is a great bag and excellent for travel I used mine on a trip to Amsterdam earlier this year.
I also adore the Twist and have MM and PM :heart: Enjoy your new trio :smile:

Reactions: LV_4ever