Reveal from a newbie......

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi eveyone:biggrin:

I thought I would take this opportunity to say hello and reveal my shopping from London yesterday. Apologies if you have seen these several times, I am just so excited! I went with the intention of purchasing a Mitzy pouch in pink leopard and the matching long locked purse, mission accomplished:biggrin: What I did not bank on was falling head or heels in love with the Alexa also:love: I liked the bag on the website but loved it irl. I was gutted it was o/o/s in New Bond St, but Selfridges had some, so I present my lovely little family........Thanks for reading xx

PS I am glad I got them yesterday because my DF cannot be mad at me today as it's Valentines!!

Attached Files:

2. Ooh, they are gorgeous - no wonder you are excited! Congrats on the beautiful family:yahoo:

3. What a brilliant start - I love each and every one of your buys.

4. Thank you so much Jenova and Kriscat, I am so happy with them, I only really got into Mulberry at the end of last year and with thanks to this lovely forum I am now a die hard fan!!xx

5. Absolutely gorgeous! Congrats

6. Wow they are gorgeous, fantastic choice :smile:

7. Amazing haul Mulberry Fan :woohoo: - you must be over the moon . Congratulations and :welcome2: to the forum - aka the slippery slope.

8. :cutesy: Welcome!
    And what lovely purchases :biggrin:

9. What a great start of Mulberry journey (of which has no end) - great timing to make purchase too lol, thank you for sharing the joy!

Welcome to Mulberry house :flowers:

10. wow, what a great days shopping :happydance:

11. Thanks everyone, this forum is amazing and has taught me so much about Mulberry! I am sure I am on a very slippery slope indeed:graucho:but it is one I am very happy to be on!!

12. what a beautiful collection - and all in one go, how exciting!

13. That is just beautiful! I love everything you purchased! Congrats!

14. What a beautiful haul you have there! Not bad for a 'Newbie' lol!

15. WOW Mulberry fan, you did well! Gorgeous purchases, all of them!