Reveal! Fresh off Singapore Chanel Boutique!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Congrats on a gorgeous halfmoon! It's such a beautiful color, and halfmoons are so versatile and quite roomy for a tiny thing that you'll get such good use out of it.

Hope you feel better soon... :flowers::hugs:

2. Very nice. Congrats! Ü

3. Beautiful! Congrats!!!

4. Congratulations!

5. SarahRae - congrats on the beautiful WOC! I love the red. I hope it brightens up your day and things get better for you! :biggrin:

6. Aww, I hope you feel better! Congrats on the new WOC, went to NM today & saw it in white & blue, but I must say the burgandy looks AWESOME!

7. Congrats on your first WOC! I just ordered my first one too, can't wait for it to get here hehe

8. #83 Sep 19, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2010
    Aww...thanks hon! :hugs: :flowers:

And yes I have to agree, I was deciding between the halfmoon and the quilted caviar WOC and felt the halfmoon is far more spacious and somehow just classier looking. :woohoo:

9. Thanks babe and congrats my soon to be WOC twin hehehe... :smile:

10. Thanks babe! :smile:

11. Thanks hon! :hugs::flowers: Yes I agree the blue and burgundy is absolutely gorgeous!!! :nuts: :graucho:

12. Thanks hon! :hugs::flowers:

13. Thanks babe! Loving your avatar btw, so cool! :smile:

14. Thanks babe! :smile:

15. Is beautiful!!!!