Reveal for All-Christmas for Daughter

Izzy48

IZZY
O.G.
Jul 25, 2013
Let's hope my daughter was serious when she said she would love an OS in black and a Alexa in pavement gray. She has the oak OS and loves it so she has it made as of late December. I confess, I had to put all my things in the black buffalo and wore it for an afternoon!! Loved it.IMG_2297.jpg

IMG_2298.jpg

I lucked out at the very end of the sale plus hit it on one of the days when you get an extra percentage off. If I hadn't found the deal I couldn't have done it. I am glad you like the pavement gray because several people have told me the color looks flat but I don't think so.

I lucked out at the very end of the sale plus hit it on one of the days when you get an extra percentage off. If I hadn't found the deal I couldn't have done it. I am glad you like the pavement gray because several people have told me the color looks flat but I don't think so.

Wow that's so lucky! I love the grey I think it's such a versatile colour 😊 I find it goes with more things than my oak which is annoying cos I paid full price for the oak one 😩 x

What beautiful bags, Izzy; your daughter is one lucky girl! I love the black - just classic! - and the pavement grey is far from flat, imho ... Two fantastic purchases! :smile:

Let's hope my daughter was serious when she said she would love an OS in black and a Alexa in pavement gray. She has the oak OS and loves it so she has it made as of late December. I confess, I had to put all my things in the black buffalo and wore it for an afternoon!! Loved it.View attachment 2708379

View attachment 2708380
Izzy48 -
I'm thinking of seriously getting the Pavement Grey OS Alexa!!!
It is stunning!

The pavement gray is fabulous and the leather is so thick as well as being super high quality. The lining is a light color which I think is really pretty. The SA I work with said she doubted my daughter would ever see that as a gift and who knows? I did take the black buffalo for a whole day and I admit it was an awesome bag. I have 3 Alexas but no OS. It's tempting to keep it because after all one Mulberry is an awesome gift. Ladies, don't worry I won't even though I love the buffalo leather.

EBMIC, if you can find the pavement gray, the Alexa is well worth the purchase because it is much prettier than the picture shows. Be sure to buy the leather protectant if you find one.