Reveal: Flowerland edition

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello everyone!
    I've been bit by the Fendi bug (hehe).. This is my third Fendi bag so far!
    Anyone wanna guess what I got? :cool:

2. Hi, missdicaprio! :biggrin: Is it a Double Baguette? :graucho:

3. Hello crisbac! No, it's something very small :biggrin:

4. Very small... :thinking: Is it a Micro Peekaboo with Flowers? :graucho:

5. Yes, you guessed it! Couldn't resist this beautiful light blue Micro Peekaboo with flowers:love:

FullSizeRender (1).jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg

6. OMG! :nuts: It's absolutely gorgeous! :hbeat: Big congrats, missdicaprio! I'm so happy for you! :hugs: Enjoy! ;)

7. Thank you so much!

8. I'm new to tPF and just love seeing everyone's beauties. Your bag is so so gorgeous!!! I don't have a fendi bag yet, but I am really seriously thinking it will be my next one! Congratulations! Sooooooo beautiful!

9. Thank you! Fendi is one of my favorite brands ever, they have the most amazing designs.. I hope you get one :biggrin:

10. Thank you, I love it!

11. Super Super pretty! Definitely hard to resist - I am in love with Fendi flowerland too! Congrats!

12. Thank you so much:biggrin:

13. Thank you :heart: