Reveal: Fit for a Pirate!

Hi fellow LV lovers!

There were a lot of items on my Christmas list. Among them the Steamer Backpack in Monogram Eclipse, the Neo Greenwich in Monogram Macassar, and the Keepall 55 Waterproof. Other bags as well. But nothing truly “wowed” me when I visited the boutique. My heart didn’t sing! And after reflection, I had to admit that I really didn't need another bag or another luggage piece... So I picked up something completely different!
View attachment 3925973
I chose this little treasure chest from LV Monaco, the perfect piece to sit on my nightstand. :loveeyes:
View attachment 3925971
Coffret Trésor. Made in December 2017. The protective stickers are still on the hardware.
View attachment 3925972
View attachment 3925970
Your little treasure chest is just perfect, fab! Congratulations on this classic, collectible piece. :hbeat:

I love love this @fabuleux :nuts::heart:

This is forever on my wishlist and i never see one in the boutique.

If it’s not too much trouble, can we see what fits inside. I was offered a possibility to order this with half mono and half reverse...but only on 24 (no 20??!)

Reactions: fabuleux
It’s too big to be a clutch!! :lol: Also these brass corners would be a fingerprint nightmare! I did try it on yesterday, but it looked like I was carrying my jewelry box (which is pretty much what I was doing!).
I don't believe you. Photo proof please :smile: It is not bigger than a Pochette Accessoires and that is just perfect, so...
OK, a bit bulkier, but still...
I would use it like that.

Reactions: fabuleux