Reveal! First Valentino Rockstuds

j3nm4k

Jul 6, 2012
I always thought that rockstuds were just a passing trend and that I was better off sticking with Louboutins for the price. Until I went to look with one of my best friends...

THEY ARE SO FLIPPING COMFORTABLE. I lusted after them for a while then pulled the trigger on: Valentino Sasso Rockstud

Strangely, I had to go down to the smaller size choice on these though I hear they typically run small.

This has started a dangerous new obsession...

Attachments

• IMG_20151023_143714.jpg
    IMG_20151023_143714.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 1,012
I always thought that rockstuds were just a passing trend and that I was better off sticking with Louboutins for the price. Until I went to look with one of my best friends...

THEY ARE SO FLIPPING COMFORTABLE. I lusted after them for a while then pulled the trigger on: Valentino Sasso Rockstud

Strangely, I had to go down to the smaller size choice on these though I hear they typically run small.

Looking great!

I agree, they are SO comfortable!

These are beautiful, I love the color. :loveeyes:

Question that's been bugging me: Do the metal studs bang into the ankles when walking? I love the look of these but don't want to bang up my feet. I had a pair of shoes that had some metal hardware - kept bruising my ankles!

Advice welcome and appreciated. :wave:

Last edited:
Question that's been bugging me: Do the metal studs bang into the ankles when walking? I love the look of these but don't want to bang up my feet. I had a pair of shoes that had some metal hardware - kept bruising my ankles!

Advice welcome and appreciated. :wave:
No ankle bruising for me! There is no metal hardware on the interior or sides of the straps that touch skin. Only potential for bruising is if i accidentally kick myself with my other foot. I'm prone to bruising too =p

They look so amazing!!! :heart::heart::loveeyes:: enjoy them!

Last edited: