Reveal: First ever luxury designer and Prada bag!

codescouture

Jun 2, 2018
Hi all!
I've been following this forum for the last couple of months reading about people's experience with their various designer bags. I've been looking for a functional, sophisticated work bag that would suit my lifestyle and work and am so happy to say that I have found the perfect bag for me! I bought this bag in Canada at a Prada boutique and had to have the SA order this from the states as the colour was unavailable all across Canada. I have been using this bag for the past week and am very happy with it! It's my first ever luxury designer bag purchase and my first Prada bag at that so I am every excited and find that it's a good size for my 5'2 frame.

Introducing my Prada galleria in medium in the colour pomice =). The pictures below are all in natural lighting. Excuse the wall paint flaking in the second photo haha.
Prada 2.jpg IMG_5008.JPG

Hi all!
I've been following this forum for the last couple of months reading about people's experience with their various designer bags. I've been looking for a functional, sophisticated work bag that would suit my lifestyle and work and am so happy to say that I have found the perfect bag for me! I bought this bag in Canada at a Prada boutique and had to have the SA order this from the states as the colour was unavailable all across Canada. I have been using this bag for the past week and am very happy with it! It's my first ever luxury designer bag purchase and my first Prada bag at that so I am every excited and find that it's a good size for my 5'2 frame.

Introducing my Prada galleria in medium in the colour pomice =). The pictures below are all in natural lighting. Excuse the wall paint flaking in the second photo haha.
View attachment 4217143 View attachment 4217145
Congrats. Looks great![emoji4]